(2) Victini Wi-Fi Distribution, 'Victini and Reshiram' to Air on CN [11/7]

I can't wait for the Victini event. have been waiting for it since it was announced in Japan. On another note, it is too bad I don't have Cartoon Network.
First.

It is kind of lame that Victini has three fire type moves though.

I totally had a feeling all this would get announced today! Can't wait for all this to come!!! The Victini Event will be the first time that a Pokemon Event will be available on my birthday!!!!! :DD It's all nice!!! I see why they would have this Event over Wi-Fi. It's hard to have an In-Store Event with all the holidays coming up.

Right now I've got a Japanese Victini event that I got from a friend, but since I didn't soft-reset for it myself (it's Hardy and the rest is much to be desired), now I'll have an opportunity to get a good one.

YES!! Finally a Victini that my friends will respect! :D

Also, my state still hasn't been listed for the Victini movie, so Cartoon Network may be my only chance to catch it before DVD.

It would be really cool if the Victini was shiny, since I heard that you cannot catch Victini as a shiny in the previous event.

As Sunflora said in PMD2, oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! That Victini from the distribution is plain awsomeness. Even though it won't, I thnk that it would be cool if the Victini could unlock something in the games... I personally think that 3 fire type moves is kinda pushing it though. Probably gonna use it to beat Alder over and over and over again. As for the movie with Reshiram, I wanted to see that one a little bit more in theaters. At least it's on Cartoon Network. Maybe when the DVD comes out it will have both movies??? :) {R}{P}

Man I hope I can get Black and White before the window for this event is up. If I get it for Xmas I might be able to download the event XD.:)

I hope the Victini will be available in Europe as well. It would be nice to have a V-create Victini with english name :D Think I gonna RNG a trick room one.

^It has been confirmed in Europe today.

I hope Ash's Reshiram and Zekrom come to the US soon.

I'm looking forward and not looking forward to this. Looking forward because yay another event, not looking forward because I still have so many events to get. Latios, Celebi, Mew, even the beasts. I just can't seem to get into sitting down and grinding my brains out D:
EDIT: get as in catch or SR for in my game.

You just reminded me to SR for the English Celebi and Snarl Zoroark, thank you.

I forgot Reshriam or Zekrom is supposed to belong to Ash. Since Victini will be on Wi-Fi, the Reshiram and Zekrom Events will be In-Store. Since they belong to Ash in the Movies, the Movie Reshiram and Zekrom will probably be at Toys"R"US.

Soft-reset, i.e. just keep doing that until I receive one with good nature and IVs.

^ Thx for the link. :)

DNA said:
Soft-reset, i.e. just keep doing that until I receive one with good nature and IVs.
Spoken like a true Pokemon Master. I'll never understand the complexities of the VG.

Back