(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information [7/10]

RE: (1) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks have begun - Excadrill-EX and more! [7/10]

FYI: Lileep's height is 3'03"

Wow. Those cards look pretty cool. I hope we get these in a set soon. I should try to get more cards. Been awhile since I got cards. Maybe soon XD.:)

Is this a full art for the set? came across it while searching for ex battle boost on google. Click on the picture in the link...

http://rnrnrnrn.diarynote.jp/201307102224585335/

Sorry, I made a mistake, read the card wrong myself. Junipers Dad is not even usable for fossils: Take a Pokémon from your hand and place it face down. Then the guessing comes, you reveal it and at the end you put the Pokémon back into your hand.

Which makes the deck arrangement question irrelevant. So it is a souped up Cheren version. Big sorry. :(

furiouswildcat said:
Is this a full art for the set? came across it while searching for ex battle boost on google. Click on the picture in the link...

Is that a golden Zekrom fullart?!?

Is it just me or does some of the cards look like reverses? :O

Juniper's Dad is going to melt my brain. =_=

7 secret rares?

Our chances at shiny Cobalion and Samurott may not be totally gone yet!

steffenka said:
furiouswildcat said:

Definitely looks like it. The comments section certainly seems to indicate it's a Zekrom. It appears to be facing the opposite from its BW1 FA pose.

Take a Pokémon from your hand and place it face down. Then the guessing comes, you reveal it and at the end you put the Pokémon back into your hand.
D'oh!

DNA said:
steffenka said:
Definitely looks like it. The comments section certainly seems to indicate it's a Zekrom. It appears to be facing the opposite from its BW1 FA pose.

I think it's zekrom fa from next destinies. Looks identical except for the lightening background. that's even the exact holo pattern on the japanese promo.

If we are getting RHs I may need another box or two..

Seems there´s also just ~3 RHs per box, going by the picture and the comments...(and I thought it was already too hard and expensive to complete the L1 to L3 RH sets...)

furiouswildcat said:
DNA said:

I think it's zekrom fa from next destinies. Looks identical except for the lightening background. that's even the exact holo pattern on the japanese promo.
picard-facepalm.jpg

face-palm

GOLDEN ZEKROM? Well, I am getting a box of this no doubt!

GREATEST THOUGHT. FULL ART SHINY POKEMON!

DNA said:
furiouswildcat said:

face-palm

oops, sorry. Too blurry to tell for me (read as "looks like" for some reason )... Thought it looked a lot like the pose from next destinies. Was thinking it was an identical reprint of next destinies fa in gold ( assuming from the pose & all the reprints). After second look, I noticed it looks a bit different. Is its head facing left?

That Zekrom pose is an original, new pose.

The Golden Zekrom is awesome, I hope they make Golden Reshiram.

The EXs are disapointing, they don't even have new artwork. Way to be sloppy, tpci pcl

Yeah I'm dissapointed with the EXs too, I was looking forward to some cool new designs.

Is the Golden Zekrom a reprint?

Yeah, its a BW base set reprint because the energy cost is the same. Also noticed the EX's are more... shinier (The holo lines show out more)

Back