(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information [7/10]

RE: (1) 'EX Battle Blast' leaks have begun - Excadrill-EX and more! [7/10]

Erm, Excadrill is not a Stage 2, he's a stage 1...

Holy cow, I actually really want to get my hands on those Pokemon Smash cards for some crazy, stupid reason. I mean, why do I want those things so much!?

Anyway, other than the pretty cool artwork, I can already tell that these will not see any play, unless the Kyurem has something to offer. Maybe Juniper's Dad as an exception, which may be good depending on the translation. I mean, all of this is just speculation, but hey.

RE: (1) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks have begun - Excadrill-EX and more! [7/10]

Guh my error -- fixed! Sometimes it's easy to forget the TCG tiers when you're not a player.

Kyurem is a reprint from Red Collection/Noble Victories if you're curious. It'll also be interesting to see whether or not the Smash cards are pulled over for any English conglomerate of these cards.

RE: (1) 'EX Battle Blast' leaks have begun - Excadrill-EX and more! [7/10]

Great this is a set I must complete :D

Is that a Reverse Holo version of the Kyurem??

do we know what Cedric Juniper does? I think that's his name. Looks like quite a bit of text. Also excited about Excadrill EX. One of the coolest Pokemon from 5th Gen.

I am in love with the stories the cards tell :)
Also the set looks really nice so far, at least it's what I'm thinking :) (Artwork wise)

Cedric is Juniper's dad's name.

Lol at Charmelion burning Swablu, and I'm really loving the artwork on these cards!

Anyone else find the (presumable) Clutch Druddigon reprint weird? A Colorless Dragon-Type after the Dragon-Type came out is... Interesting.

^
I
I It's a reprint of the noble victories one, that's why it's not dragon.

Also, has anyone noticed there is a normal EX behind Phione and Empoleon? It has a 150 damage attack, so it cannot be a Lugia EX reprint.
It better not be Watchog EX

No body can translate the cards? That Lightning EX maybe is the Zekrom-EX form NXD

NIRVANA said:
No body can translate the cards? That Lightning EX maybe is the Zekrom-EX form NXD

It could be Zekrom but I think it's a normal type. Maybe Stoutland EX?

I already pointed out it was presumably a reprint, and even referenced its attack... *sigh* What's interesting is that they decided to reprint a colorless Druddigon in the first place. There's certainly not a lack of other Druddigon to choose from, nor other Colorless basics.

Translations for three of the cards added. Toho scans are likely going to hit tomorrow night with CoroCoro, so we'll have clearer images and easier to read text bodies soon to translate.

Ohman, those Japanese trainers. Are those images from Smash? I hope I get one; that would make buying those boxes worthwhile.

Was there any information shared about the pull rates, since there's no rarity? Would be interesting (read: nice) if, for example, there were more EXes per box because there are so many and there's no rarity, though I'm not expecting it. >_>

@Artemis: I didn't see anything with regards to pull rates, but I do have three boxes on order personally so I'll be able to give people a pretty solid answer as to how much can be pulled.

It´s Zekrom-EX just compare the JPN version end of the text with the part we can see, is the same, It may indicates there is no rotation this year, I don´t know at what point we gonna get those cards... maybe in Spetember before XY?

I think it's shaping up that more likely Battle Boost isn't a "filler" set as was initially assumed, and we'll get Battle Boost, Shiny Collection and maybe Exciting Battles as our next set after Plasma Blast. (Probably with a Dragon Vault-like XY set around XY's release.)

viper.fox said:
@Artemis: I didn't see anything with regards to pull rates, but I do have three boxes on order personally so I'll be able to give people a pretty solid answer as to how much can be pulled.

Since you'll likely get yours before I do, I look forward to hearing! Not that it matters (I already had my boxes ordered and would have ordered them regardless, and Japanese pull rates are still tonnes better than English ones), but I can't help but be curious, and things like the 3 FAs in the boxes of SC give me some hope.

RiverShock said:
I think it's shaping up that more likely Battle Boost isn't a "filler" set as was initially assumed, and we'll get Battle Boost, Shiny Collection and maybe Exciting Battles as our next set after Plasma Blast. (Probably with a Dragon Vault-like XY set around XY's release.)

And maybe some promos, along with what you said?

Quick note on the Excadrill: I believe the basic energy can be attached to any Pokemon. Looking at wording on other cards such as Tynamo from DEX with the Charge Beam attack, which attaches to itself, it says "kono pokemon ni tsuteru", translating to attach to this Pokemon. Ether, which attaches to any of your Pokemon, has the wording "jibun no pokemon ni tsuteru", translating to attach to your own Pokemon, which is identical to the wording on Excadrill EX. Just a heads up! :)

Back