(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information [7/10]

Malimar's legs look strange.
Yes many of the rumors are confirmed, but I don't think the movie wouldn't feature it if mewtwo really has another new form.

Pomchu190 said:
Anyone have ideas on what next months CoroCoro could entail that will be considered the "biggest scoop of the century"?

Well since almost everything from the rumor has been confirmed, the only thing I consider "BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY" would be the reveal of dual type attacks.

BlankPoints said:
Well since almost everything from the rumor has been confirmed, the only thing I consider "BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY" would be the reveal of dual type attacks.

Yes! That's it! I had completely forgotten about those. I'm pretty sure that is as big as a new type reveal (Fairy).

I think people are digging too deep into "Biggest scoop of the century". It's an obvious hyperbole. I just think they are going to reveal a lot about the game, not necessarily a particular new mind-blowing mechanic.

BlankPoints said:
Pomchu190 said:
Anyone have ideas on what next months CoroCoro could entail that will be considered the "biggest scoop of the century"?

Makes a lot of sense. *nods*

slashman41 said:
Spock crushes Scissors and vaporizes Rock, but he is poisoned by Lizard and disproved by Paper.

Lizard eats Paper, but is crushed by Rock and decapitated by Scissors.

The rest is the same.
I love you.

(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information

BlankPoints said:
Pomchu190 said:

Really hoping this doesn't happen... Type advantages and disadvantages would get so confusing...

RE: (2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information

mastermagpie said:
BlankPoints said:

Really hoping this doesn't happen... Type advantages and disadvantages would get so confusing...

not much more confusing than dual types already are anyway though.

I mean, I still keep seeing some people use Fire Blasts on Cradily and Ground moves on Galvantula over and over pretending they have no clue what their actual weaknesses are...and no one complained about that being confused when it apparently is, so its gonna be a similar case with those (depending on how it works of course).

(2) 'EX Battle Boost' leaks, ‘CoroCoro’ unleashes a torrent of new information

Mitja said:
mastermagpie said:

not much more confusing than dual types already are anyway though.

I mean, I still keep seeing some people use Fire Blasts on Cradily and Ground moves on Galvantula over and over pretending they have no clue what their actual weaknesses are...and no one complained about that being confused when it apparently is, so its gonna be a similar case with those (depending on how it works of course).

Well, 'more' confusing anyway! To be honest, I'm still learning certain type advantages and disadvantages and I've been playing since first gen came out!

I am honestly curious about this:
"Gai Burasutaa" is Gaia Blaster? "Gai" actually translates to "Gaia" and not a different word?

I was looking at the screenshots on the official XY page, and I noticed that the screenshots showing Xerneas/Yveltal in the "wild" say "The opposing Xerneas/Yveltal is radiating a fairy/dark aura!" instead of "The wild Xerneas/Yveltal ..." or "The foe's Xerneas/Yveltal..." I was wondering if this is an error, or means something more, like the Kyurem hybrids in B2W2...

CyberCat5555 said:
I was looking at the screenshots on the official XY page, and I noticed that the screenshots showing Xerneas/Yveltal in the "wild" say "The opposing Xerneas/Yveltal is radiating a fairy/dark aura!" instead of "The wild Xerneas/Yveltal ..." or "The foe's Xerneas/Yveltal..." I was wondering if this is an error, or means something more, like the Kyurem hybrids in B2W2...

elaborate or what you mean by "like the Kyurem hybrids in B2W2."

Is it just me or this half-deck cards are much weaker than the regular ones? I mean, that mismagius needs PC to do 30 damage and heal 10; that's the kind of thing you could see in the gym challenge/heroes days, and all the others too. this cards couldn't stand a chance even to a regular, non OP (every zekrom and reshiram, I'm looking at you) pokemon.

one idea that I've seen on GameFAQs

Inkay's type should be Psychic/Dark and Malimar's Dark/Psychic.
It makes sense aesthetically, and it keeps in their whole reversal thing.
(plus it makes no difference to their weaknesses/resistances at all)

Ohman177 said:
CyberCat5555 said:

elaborate or what you mean by "like the Kyurem hybrids in B2W2."
What I mean is that the Kyurem hybrids were technically wild Pokemon, you weren't able to catch them, due to Ghetsis' staff preventing you. I was wondering if something similar will happen in XY.

P.DelSlayer said:
one idea that I've seen on GameFAQs

Inkay's type should be Psychic/Dark and Malimar's Dark/Psychic.
It makes sense aesthetically, and it keeps in their whole reversal thing.
(plus it makes no difference to their weaknesses/resistances at all)

OMG that'd be sweet. It would be a direct sign that type order isn't arbitrarily chosen.

And it'd fit the designs, since Malamar seems much more Dark in its look.

But staying realistic, it probably won't. There've been examples before where something like that would have been an interesting touch but they kept the "identical" types in the same spot.
Like Flygons Ground type staying primary because it started off as a pure one, or perhaps Golems types reversing since it goes from literally living rock to a creature inside a big shell of rocks (most Rock types that have rocks in their designs used as armors and shells are secondary Rock).

Back