(1) Victini Wi-Fi Distribution Details [11/28]

RE: (1) Victini Wi-Fi Distribution in December! [11/28]

This is a pretty strong Victini. I'm defiantly going to get it! I wonder how long it will be before Ash's Zekrom/Reshiram. Are the even coming to North America?
(First post for the event! :D)

2 events in one year, not counting TRU stuff. Nice. Wish they'd do it a little bit longer than the 31st for the Christmas rush, but this can work. At least it's not this weekend only. ;)

This is great news, especially since I just got my Wi-Fi back. I'm probably not going to be able to see the Zekrom movie in theatres, so being able to at least get the Victini will be nice.

YAY! I love Victini! And this one will be great with my other one! My sister is asking for Pokemon White Version for Christmas. If she gets it, I'm gonna challenge her to a double battle when she's ready and PWN her! XD

@ Metalizard: I'm almost 100% sure that we're going to get Reshiram/Zekrom and Golurk/Hydreigon!:D My prediction is that Reshiram/Zekrom will be at ToysRUs and Golurk/Hydreigon at GameStop!:)

"Throwing a party and seeing it multiple times like a true (or perhaps obsessed) fan! :D"

Except that they are showing it only once on both days..

Dyer Kitty said:
Have they announced where the distribution events are going to be held, like at a Toys R Us?

Over Wi-Fi, just like the first Victini event. You don't even have to leave home to get it!

Zekrom Black said:
Over Wi-Fi, just like the first Victini event. You don't even have to leave home to get it!

Okay, cool - I've only done the Zoroark event at Toys R Us, so I didn't know you could do that. Thank you much! :D

Here are my predictions:
Ash's Reshiram and Zekrom will be at Toys"R"US.
Shiny Hydreigon and Golurk, If they become available, they could be at Toys"R"US.

asdfg;'

> [

Too many things to SR. WAYTOOMANY

I'll never, ever, ever find the time to get a good one of these. I might as well jump into a brick wall.

Xous said:
This is great news, especially since I just got my Wi-Fi back. I'm probably not going to be able to see the Zekrom movie in theatres, so being able to at least get the Victini will be nice.
Looks like we are not getting the movie up here in Alaska either. *CRIES* I hate missing out on all the LE stuff!

I'm looking forward to getting all the unique Victini moves!

Can't wait for THIS Victini!!! It has 3 SIGNATURE MOVES! Zekrom's, Reshiram's, and Victini's! Go Victini!!!{R}{P}

I'll be downloading my Victini later today. Hopefully the nature isn't set; I always hate it when natures are set when they aren't ideal such as Rash Raikou.

Got my Victini on Saturday! :D What the Information is:
OT: Movie14
ID:12031
I love the OT. It's perfect! And the ID is usually the day the event begins.
12(December) 03(3rd) 1(2011)
It could also represent December 31st 2011, since that's the last day the Victini is available.
V-create is awesome! Victini using Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt is awesome as well.
It's great that it knows Searing Shot too! You don't have to go to a Move Tutor to teach it.
Haven't gotten it yet?
Got the rest of the month and the rest of the year to get the Movie14 Victini!!!!

So since I live in Mountain time zone which is 2 hours behind EST, I decided to try the mystery gift at 11:00 on Dec. 2. Lo and behold it worked and now I can say I got Vicitini a day before a majority of fellow trainers! :D

Of course..that's assuming they didn't start giving it out earlier than the reported schedule.

Back