(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ysmir said:
According to the Spanish site:

The Gogoat we can ride is the male and the female version is smaller, unmountable, and the one we see in the background in the trailer. The one everyone thinks is a pre-evo of Gogoat.

Chespin's final form resembles a Football player with a helmet and armor. Fennekin turns into some sort of Flying Fox and can move very fast. Froakie it doesn't really say other than it's bubbles become more dense? And something about a Ninja?

Says there are more new Pokemon this generation than even gen 4.

Mawile gets an Evolution.

One of the new teams use Pokemon to experiment on them. To create the ultimate/perfect type. It's leader is a woman.
The other team wants to protect something. Idk if my reading is correct but they kidnap/steal weak Pokemon trainers to train them and make them strong. They are not considered evil just misguided.

Xerneas and Yveltal represent a Cycle of Death and Life. End and Renewal.

Yeah, if you could just stop discussing fake news, that would be great. :)

My bad, just was doing what was asked. I was just translating as best I could. Will not post anymore and I apologize. :)

Ysmir said:
According to the Spanish site:

The Gogoat we can ride is the male and the female version is smaller, unmountable, and the one we see in the background in the trailer. The one everyone thinks is a pre-evo of Gogoat.

Chespin's final form resembles a Football player with a helmet and armor. Fennekin turns into some sort of Flying Fox and can move very fast. Froakie it doesn't really say other than it's bubbles become more dense? And something about a Ninja?

Says there are more new Pokemon this generation than even gen 4.

Mawile gets an Evolution.

One of the new teams use Pokemon to experiment on them. To create the ultimate/perfect type. It's leader is a woman.
The other team wants to protect something. Idk if my reading is correct but they kidnap/steal weak Pokemon trainers to train them and make them strong. They are not considered evil just misguided.

Xerneas and Yveltal represent a Cycle of Death and Life. End and Renewal.

BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH SOMEBODY FROM GAMEFREAK
I mean it not like they're making the dern game right? Sigh*

ALRIGHT SO YOU GUYS DID ACTUALLY GET SOME REAL NEWS OUT OF THIS. A POKEBEACH FORUM EXCLUSIVE I GUESS!

You get a Kanto Starter from a professor named Sycamore.

Now freak out.

Hey, like I said you guys asked for translations, I know Spanish (not as well as my family but yeah) and I was just doing what folks asked. I was posting at the time WPM said the Spanish site was false so I didn't see until after that. I said to WPM I would stop and I apologized. I don't really have to any answer to anyone else besides WPM and I did.

Water Pokémon Master said:
ALRIGHT SO YOU GUYS DID ACTUALLY GET SOME REAL NEWS OUT OF THIS. A POKEBEACH FORUM EXCLUSIVE I GUESS!

Now freak out.

yes. Yes. YES. YEEESS. YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Wow that was a little too over board... sorry

Now freak out.

Thanks a lot man!

I'm a little lost as to where this other info has come from though. As far as I can gather the guy on the other forums (with the supposed roommate) released this information - if the source has contacted you alone, how would the guy from the other forums have predicted such an unlikely fact?

Also, if it's not too much to ask... :D

Will we get the Kanto starter in-game or post?

Now freak out.
not until gamefreak confirms ;)

OMG how many times do I have to paste this.

I already discussed this on my forums and on Gamefaqs the other day, but I'll put it here too. Back in the first week of February when the source e-mailed me, I told him I wasn't going to post his information until some of it could be verified (hence this past Saturday). Because I refused to post any of it, he immediately decided to post some of the info on a couple of forums. People like Tai probably just saw his information and decided to go around posting it as a "prediction" in case it turned out to be right. If you noticed, Tai never went around claiming to be the source or knowing that the information was real until this past Saturday (he even posted the source's original info in a prediction thread on Gamefaqs). If you questioned Tai or anyone else right now, you would find out they know nothing else new. So the only thing Tai is good at is trolling. Oh and, let's not forget I've been talking to the source every single day since Saturday now. Hence the English Pokemon names. ;)

Additionally, the real source's posts were deleted a long time ago, so anything those guys have or anyone else are just copies or copies of copies of the source's original posts. As for MageLeif, he and Tai are both from the exact same forum. I don't know the first guy since he isn't trolling like Tai has been, but I'd imagine they both saw the information when it was originally posted or a copy of it. My source is neither one of them. It's making me very frustrated that people are giving them all this attention since at least Tai is going around trying to trick people on every forum. They know nothing beyond what I've posted and are only pretending to be insiders since, you know, it's Pokemon.

ALSO, yes, you will be able to get a Kanto Starter in the game. That was on the original source's list that he released. Like I said in MY post, I only posted a sampling of what the source had given me, and most of that from his February information. But I've gotten many e-mails since then, including that the professor who gives you the starters is named Sycamore. You won't find that online anywhere, and no one who copied the source's original information will know it either because they are not in contact with him.

See, this is what I don't understand about you. Why are you complaining that these other people are getting attention and that you are the only one with the legit juicy info.
Post us the stuff the insider has given you then! WOW.

Pancham said:
See, this is what I don't understand about you. Why are you complaining that these other people are getting attention and that you are the only one with the legit juicy info.

This is a bit of a clueless/pointless post trying to mask the fact that you are unable to control the anticipation created by your jealousy.

Latios101 said:

Now freak out.

Thanks a lot man!

I'm a little lost as to where this other info has come from though. As far as I can gather the guy on the other forums (with the supposed roommate) released this information - if the source has contacted you alone, how would the guy from the other forums have predicted such an unlikely fact?

Why is it so hard for people to read? I have to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face.

MY SOURCE POSTED HIS FEBRUARY INFORMATION ON A FEW FORUMS AFTER I REFUSED TO POST THE INFO ON MY WEBSITE. OTHER PEOPLE, SUCH AS THE GUYS YOU PEOPLE KEEP SCREENSHOTTING, OBVIOUSLY SAW THE INFORMATION ON THOSE FORUMS AND WENT AROUND POSTING IT TOO. THEY ARE NOT THE SOURCE AND ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM - ONLY I AM ACTIVELY TALKING TO HIM. HENCE THE ENGLISH POKEMON NAMES THE OTHER DAY, WHICH THOSE GUYS, WHO ONLY SAW HIS INFORMATION BACK IN FEBRUARY, DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM. THOSE GUYS (AT LEAST TAI) ARE ALSO GOING AROUND PRETENDING TO KNOW STUFF AND SPREADING FALSE RUMORS, WHICH IS MAKING ME ANGRY, AND PROVES EVEN FURTHER THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING.

Any more people with stupid questions will be shot on sight.

Pancham said:
OMG how many times do I have to paste this.

I already discussed this on my forums and on Gamefaqs the other day, but I'll put it here too. Back in the first week of February when the source e-mailed me, I told him I wasn't going to post his information until some of it could be verified (hence this past Saturday). Because I refused to post any of it, he immediately decided to post some of the info on a couple of forums. People like Tai probably just saw his information and decided to go around posting it as a "prediction" in case it turned out to be right. If you noticed, Tai never went around claiming to be the source or knowing that the information was real until this past Saturday (he even posted the source's original info in a prediction thread on Gamefaqs). If you questioned Tai or anyone else right now, you would find out they know nothing else new. So the only thing Tai is good at is trolling. Oh and, let's not forget I've been talking to the source every single day since Saturday now. Hence the English Pokemon names. ;)

Additionally, the real source's posts were deleted a long time ago, so anything those guys have or anyone else are just copies or copies of copies of the source's original posts. As for MageLeif, he and Tai are both from the exact same forum. I don't know the first guy since he isn't trolling like Tai has been, but I'd imagine they both saw the information when it was originally posted or a copy of it. My source is neither one of them. It's making me very frustrated that people are giving them all this attention since at least Tai is going around trying to trick people on every forum. They know nothing beyond what I've posted and are only pretending to be insiders since, you know, it's Pokemon.

ALSO, yes, you will be able to get a Kanto Starter in the game. That was on the original source's list that he released. Like I said in MY post, I only posted a sampling of what the source had given me, and most of that from his February information. But I've gotten many e-mails since then, including that the professor who gives you the starters is named Sycamore. You won't find that online anywhere, and no one who copied the source's original information will know it either because they are not in contact with him.

Yeah, this is confusing me too. My hope is that he is typing it all up in a viewable form to release on the main page.

Why is it so hard for people to read? I have to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face.

MY SOURCE POSTED HIS FEBRUARY INFORMATION ON A FEW FORUMS AFTER I REFUSED TO POST THE INFO ON MY WEBSITE. OTHER PEOPLE, SUCH AS THE GUYS YOU PEOPLE KEEP SCREENSHOTTING, OBVIOUSLY SAW THE INFORMATION ON THOSE FORUMS AND WENT AROUND POSTING IT TOO. THEY ARE NOT THE SOURCE AND ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM - ONLY I AM ACTIVELY TALKING TO HIM. HENCE THE ENGLISH POKEMON NAMES THE OTHER DAY, WHICH THOSE GUYS, WHO ONLY SAW HIS INFORMATION BACK IN FEBRUARY, DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH THEM. THOSE GUYS (AT LEAST TAI) ARE ALSO GOING AROUND PRETENDING TO KNOW STUFF AND SPREADING FALSE RUMORS, WHICH IS MAKING ME ANGRY, AND PROVES EVEN FURTHER THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING.

You, sir, need a good old cup of tea.

Latios101 said:
Pancham said:

This is a bit of a clueless/pointless post trying to mask the fact that you are unable to control the anticipation created by your jealousy.

LMAO JEALOUS!?!?
Jealous of what? Were all going to know the whole truth in 5 months time so all of what were talking about now won't even matter. I am happy with what I got but I'm not afraid to say what I feel needs to be said.

WPM, just run! Pokefans have reached an "entitlement" level right now. You got info, they feel it's your obligation to feed them said info. Then they can go on other forums discuss it, make theories, and do other stuff crazed fans do! We both know this syndrome! We both been playing Pokemon too long (since the beginning), we know how crazy people can get.

Latios101 said:
Thanks a lot man!

MY SOURCE POSTED HIS FEBRUARY INFORMATION ON A FEW FORUMS AFTER I REFUSED TO POST THE INFO ON MY WEBSITE. OTHER PEOPLE, SUCH AS THE GUYS YOU PEOPLE KEEP SCREENSHOTTING, OBVIOUSLY SAW THE INFORMATION ON THOSE FORUMS AND WENT AROUND POSTING IT TOO. THEY ARE NOT THE SOURCE AND ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM - ONLY I AM ACTIVELY TALKING TO HIM. HENCE THE ENGLISH POKEMON NAMES THE OTHER DAY, WHICH THOSE GUYS, WHO ONLY SAW HIS INFORMATION BACK IN FEBRUARY, DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM. THOSE GUYS (AT LEAST TAI) ARE ALSO GOING AROUND PRETENDING TO KNOW STUFF AND SPREADING FALSE RUMORS, WHICH IS MAKING ME ANGRY, AND PROVES EVEN FURTHER THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING.

Why don't we wait...and see what pokemon smash has to show.
Because then that would be nice.

oakbark said:
So what's the deal with the Patrice name then?

My best guess: Pa-TREES. Get it, trees? Haha.
It's a common masculine name in France, fits with the region's design motif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back