(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
felichar said:
http://www.leveleando.com/2013/05/14/nueva-ronda-de-filtraciones-de-pokemon-x-pokemon-y/
spoilers but they are in spanish. could they be true?

If true, the whole Xerneas and Yveltal representing life and death sounds pretty cool actually. Also, if Maractus gets an evolution, I'll be rather sad since I just leveled mine up to Lv. 100 recently. Oh, well.

The Spanish site also says there is a App from the eshop that will allow you to do a Poketransfer with B/W-B/W2. You can select up to 25 Pokemon but they cannot be holding any items. The catch is that it now costs money (In game Yen) to transfer Pokemon (it's dependent on level) according to the site this is to prevent high-leveled Pokemon from being transferred early game. So this means I guess (if it's true) that you can transfer Pokemon early game.

Ahem*
So, I'm going to tell you all a story
Once upon a time there was a man, a man with a rumor, not only a man but college men
And uh...
Well look at this for a second. IF and I'm only saying if fairy type is added it's gonna something to look forward to ( no doubt), BUT due to the info given that states "the source of the rumors appears to be someone attending DigiPen, a college focused on game design in Washington state near Nintendo’s Headquarters. They claim to have played a beta version of the game. "

1. No , reason I say no is because Gamefreak would not let college students play a " beta version of the game" especially since this info is three months after x and y were announced for october.
2. It would be nice to have a new type that balances the types a bit, I just don't think (opinion) that a "fairy type" would do let alone the fact that fairy is an egg group.
3. I also know that some types like dragon and steel(metallic) are egg groups but they were immediately made into types. The fairy egg group has been around since red and blue. If they were to make fairy a type it would be a little too late

From Spanish website:

To further elaborate on the fossil Pokemon. It does say it's only one. a Tyrannosaurus Rex Dragon/Rock. To obtain it requires a similar mechanic to Spiritomb (requiring multiple player interactions) to get all the pieces of the fossil. (Apparently you can only get one piece per game)

You can rename Pokemon you transfer over. (I hope this is true I'd like to change those all caps 4th gen names to proper One upper case, rest lower case)

You get different outfits throughout the game including one the site says that's like Team Rocket's outfit. Also says outfits will be released via DLC.

(excerpt from site) not my words -
There is no "legendary Z" fully defined, however one could meet these conditions: Water-type Pokémon / rock that resembles a giant squid head covered with rock formations that resemble an ancient city, according to one source of the legendary most impressive he has seen. Like Xerneas and legendary Yveltal has two subordinates, two Water-type creatures with tentacles and several mouths full of teeth.

The alleged Poison/Flying Zhenniao Pokemon, it's a Legendary, is to star in an upcoming film.

The site talks about 2 humanoid subordinate Pokemon of Xerneas and 2 Pegasus/Dragons subordinate Pokemon of Yveltal.

HawkityHawk said:
3. I also know that some types like dragon and steel(metallic) are egg groups but they were immediately made into types. The fairy egg group has been around since red and blue. If they were to make fairy a type it would be a little too late

If that only were true; Those good old days of Red and Blue, when Pokémon were not able to breed.. Egg Groups were nothing more than a dream back then.

According to the Spanish site:

Yveltal appears as a Destroyer of Worlds type Pokemon. When wars happen it descends from the heavens to destroy both sides of the conflict as well as the world.
Xerneas appears as a Creator/Purity of Earth type Pokemon. After the world is destroyed Xerneas comes to rebuild the region..

felichar said:
http://www.leveleando.com/2013/05/14/nueva-ronda-de-filtraciones-de-pokemon-x-pokemon-y/

Wow, that's a lot of information to process in one shot :p. I m not sure if I completely like what i m reading, the gym typing selection is pretty cool, though having Pokemon looking like humanoid fairies and demons doesn't really sound like Pokemon anymore. I have a feeling a lot more of this supposed "leaked information" is going to popping up everywhere.

its says that this gen has lots of new pokemons, bigger than a normal gen, bigger than the 4th gen

billi1000 said:
felichar said:

Wow, that's a lot of information to process in one shot :p. I m not sure if I completely like what i m reading, the gym typing selection is pretty cool, though having Pokemon looking like humanoid fairies and demons doesn't really sound like Pokemon anymore. I have a feeling a lot more of this supposed "leaked information" is going to popping up everywhere.

This and the fact that the source provided information about a movie has me very skeptical. It's one thing to be a beta tester of the game, but to go so far as to say you know what Pokemon is going to be in an upcoming movie is really stretching it for me. I've also rewatched that trailer at least 5 times and saw nothing that could resemble a different variation of Gogoat.

The lore behind Xerneas and Yveltal is definitely something I would like to see though.

OMG how many times do I have to paste this.

I already discussed this on my forums and on Gamefaqs the other day, but I'll put it here too. Back in the first week of February when the source e-mailed me, I told him I wasn't going to post his information until some of it could be verified (hence this past Saturday). Because I refused to post any of it, he immediately decided to post some of the info on a couple of forums. People like Tai probably just saw his information and decided to go around posting it as a "prediction" in case it turned out to be right. If you noticed, Tai never went around claiming to be the source or knowing that the information was real until this past Saturday (he even posted the source's original info in a prediction thread on Gamefaqs). If you questioned Tai or anyone else right now, you would find out they know nothing else new. So the only thing Tai is good at is trolling. Oh and, let's not forget I've been talking to the source every single day since Saturday now. Hence the English Pokemon names. ;)

Additionally, the real source's posts were deleted a long time ago, so anything those guys have or anyone else are just copies or copies of copies of the source's original posts. As for MageLeif, he and Tai are both from the exact same forum. I don't know the first guy since he isn't trolling like Tai has been, but I'd imagine they both saw the information when it was originally posted or a copy of it. My source is neither one of them. It's making me very frustrated that people are giving them all this attention since at least Tai is going around trying to trick people on every forum. They know nothing beyond what I've posted and are only pretending to be insiders since, you know, it's Pokemon.

ALSO, yes, you will be able to get a Kanto Starter in the game. That was on the original source's list that he released. Like I said in MY post, I only posted a sampling of what the source had given me, and most of that from his February information. But I've gotten many e-mails since then, including that the professor who gives you the starters is named Sycamore. You won't find that online anywhere, and no one who copied the source's original information will know it either because they are not in contact with him.

Pokequaza said:
HawkityHawk said:

If that only were true; Those good old days of Red and Blue, when Pokémon were not able to breed.. Egg Groups were nothing more than a dream back then.

Oops, I meant to say gold and silver, that's my bad

mawile evo has 2 smal mouth insteado one, looking like horse tails, based in hastune miku, since the hair style is very look alike. it leran the move dance vibe

chespin evo looks like a footbal player with some kind of sheld, protectionand related
fennekin evo has big ear and looks a bit like a bat with a small cover looking like wings, like a flying zorro
froakie bubles gets more dense looking like waves like in the paintings in japonese wood, something like a ninja

Water Pokémon Master said:
OMG how many times do I have to paste this.

I already discussed this on my forums and on Gamefaqs the other day, but I'll put it here too. Back in the first week of February when the source e-mailed me, I told him I wasn't going to post his information until some of it could be verified (hence this past Saturday). Because I refused to post any of it, he immediately decided to post some of the info on a couple of forums. People like Tai probably just saw his information and decided to go around posting it as a "prediction" in case it turned out to be right. If you noticed, Tai never went around claiming to be the source or knowing that the information was real until this past Saturday (he even posted the source's original info in a prediction thread on Gamefaqs). If you questioned Tai or anyone else right now, you would find out they know nothing else new. So the only thing Tai is good at is trolling. Oh and, let's not forget I've been talking to the source every single day since Saturday now. Hence the English Pokemon names. ;)

Additionally, the real source's posts were deleted a long time ago, so anything those guys have or anyone else are just copies or copies of copies of the source's original posts. MageLeif and Tai are both from the exact same forum. I don't know the first guy since he isn't trolling like Tai has been, but I'd imagine they both saw the information when it was originally posted or a copy of it. My source is neither one of them. It's making me very frustrated that people are giving them all this attention since at least Tai is going around trying to trick people on every forum. They know nothing beyond what I've posted.

ALSO, yes, you will be able to get a Kanto Starter in the game. That was on the original source's list that he released. Like I said in MY post, I only posted a sampling of what the source had given me, and most of that from his February information. But I've gotten many e-mails since then, including that the professor who gives you the starters is named Sycamore. You won't find that online anywhere, and no one who copied the source's original information will know it either because they are not in contact with him.

A Kanto starter? Well that certainly is new. I'm hoping we don't obtain it until post-game but if not then I don't really care. I wouldn't be using it anyways. Thanks for the information~

Itisamystery.gif

so is the professor now named Sycamore and not Patrice? or is it a different professor all together?

hopefully some other massive thing on the list gets revealed soon (ie: fairy type w/ its immunity to dragon) so that we can all stop erring on the side of caution. always fun to speculate regardless.

Oh and in case it wasn't obvious, no, those Spanish spoilers aren't real. They're from 4ch. Just because someone random posts a long list of spoilers doesn't mean they're real (unless they have an established reputation).

Hoooo boy. Time to avoid the XY boards, the spoilers are getting posted, real or not. Curse my need to follow this topic D:

ghosties said:
Itisamystery.gif

so is the professor now named Sycamore and not Patrice? or is it a different professor all together?

hopefully some other massive thing on the list gets revealed soon (ie: fairy type w/ its immunity to dragon) so that we can all stop erring on the side of caution. always fun to speculate regardless.

You can pick one of the Kanto Starters from a professor named Sycamore. The first bit was known to the people who saw the source's original information a long time ago, the second bit comes from the source talking to me (the name).

ghosties said:
Itisamystery.gif

You can pick one of the Kanto Starters from a professor named Sycamore. The first bit was known to the people who saw the source's original information a long time ago, the second bit comes from the source talking to me (the name).

do you know xerneas and yveltal types and gym types?

The Gogoat we can ride is the male and the female version is smaller, unmountable, and the one we see in the background in the trailer. The one everyone thinks is a pre-evo of Gogoat.

Chespin's final form resembles a Football player with a helmet and armor. Fennekin turns into some sort of Flying Fox and can move very fast. Froakie it doesn't really say other than it's bubbles become more dense? And something about a Ninja?

Says there are more new Pokemon this generation than even gen 4.

Mawile gets an Evolution.

One of the new teams use Pokemon to experiment on them. To create the ultimate/perfect type. It's leader is a woman.
The other team wants to protect something. Idk if my reading is correct but they kidnap/steal weak Pokemon trainers to train them and make them strong. They are not considered evil just misguided.

Xerneas and Yveltal represent a Cycle of Death and Life. End and Renewal.

Ysmir said:

The Gogoat we can ride is the male and the female version is smaller, unmountable, and the one we see in the background in the trailer. The one everyone thinks is a pre-evo of Gogoat.

Chespin's final form resembles a Football player with a helmet and armor. Fennekin turns into some sort of Flying Fox and can move very fast. Froakie it doesn't really say other than it's bubbles become more dense? And something about a Ninja?

Says there are more new Pokemon this generation than even gen 4.

Mawile gets an Evolution.

One of the new teams use Pokemon to experiment on them. To create the ultimate/perfect type. It's leader is a woman.
The other team wants to protect something. Idk if my reading is correct but they kidnap/steal weak Pokemon trainers to train them and make them strong. They are not considered evil just misguided.

Xerneas and Yveltal represent a Cycle of Death and Life. End and Renewal.

WPM just said the Spanish site is false d:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back