(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latios101 said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
Why is it so hard for people to read? I have to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face.

MY SOURCE POSTED HIS FEBRUARY INFORMATION ON A FEW FORUMS AFTER I REFUSED TO POST THE INFO ON MY WEBSITE. OTHER PEOPLE, SUCH AS THE GUYS YOU PEOPLE KEEP SCREENSHOTTING, OBVIOUSLY SAW THE INFORMATION ON THOSE FORUMS AND WENT AROUND POSTING IT TOO. THEY ARE NOT THE SOURCE AND ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM - ONLY I AM ACTIVELY TALKING TO HIM. HENCE THE ENGLISH POKEMON NAMES THE OTHER DAY, WHICH THOSE GUYS, WHO ONLY SAW HIS INFORMATION BACK IN FEBRUARY, DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH THEM. THOSE GUYS (AT LEAST TAI) ARE ALSO GOING AROUND PRETENDING TO KNOW STUFF AND SPREADING FALSE RUMORS, WHICH IS MAKING ME ANGRY, AND PROVES EVEN FURTHER THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING.

Any more people with stupid questions will be shot on sight.

You, sir, need a good old cup of tea.

Your tea is ready
80005_stock-photo-pouring-a-cup-of-tea.jpg

Ysmir said:
WPM, just run! Pokefans have reached an "entitlement" level right now. You got info, they feel it's your obligation to feed them said info. Then they can go on other forums discuss it, make theories, and do other stuff crazed fans do! We both know this syndrome! We both been playing Pokemon too long (since the beginning), we know how crazy people can get.

I disagree with that. I believe the issue here is that he said he would release said info, which is making people feel like they got cheated. Not entitled, but cheated out of information WPM has, because it was presented in a way that seemed like a lot more is coming. There may well be more information coming, but I do think, (as a precautionary measure) WPM should at least state (if he hasn't already) what he is going to do with the information. If he is going to keep it to himself (and then prepare for even more hate lol) or if he's going to release it, I think he should at least tell people (if he hasn't already, I have seen various posts from different people saying he isn't going to release it.) what he is going to do.

edit: Also I'm not sure why I keep talking about WPM in 3rd person, I know he's on the forums, but since I don't know him personally that's just the way it comes out.

Latios101 said:
Thanks a lot man!

I'm a little lost as to where this other info has come from though. As far as I can gather the guy on the other forums (with the supposed roommate) released this information - if the source has contacted you alone, how would the guy from the other forums have predicted such an unlikely fact?

Also, if it's not too much to ask... :D

Will we get the Kanto starter in-game or post?

Why is it so hard for people to read? I have to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face.

MY SOURCE POSTED HIS FEBRUARY INFORMATION ON A FEW FORUMS AFTER I REFUSED TO POST THE INFO ON MY WEBSITE. OTHER PEOPLE, SUCH AS THE GUYS YOU PEOPLE KEEP SCREENSHOTTING, OBVIOUSLY SAW THE INFORMATION ON THOSE FORUMS AND WENT AROUND POSTING IT TOO. THEY ARE NOT THE SOURCE AND ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM - ONLY I AM ACTIVELY TALKING TO HIM. HENCE THE ENGLISH POKEMON NAMES THE OTHER DAY, WHICH THOSE GUYS, WHO ONLY SAW HIS INFORMATION BACK IN FEBRUARY, DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN CONTACT WITH HIM. THOSE GUYS (AT LEAST TAI) ARE ALSO GOING AROUND PRETENDING TO KNOW STUFF AND SPREADING FALSE RUMORS, WHICH IS MAKING ME ANGRY, AND PROVES EVEN FURTHER THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING.

Any more people with stupid questions will be shot on sight.

if back in february he posted in another forums because you didnt wanted to post the info, why would he keep talking to you, since you dont post the info, and not to other webmasters, since by your words he really wants the info to come out?

frezgle said:
oakbark said:
So what's the deal with the Patrice name then?

My best guess: Pa-TREES. Get it, trees? Haha.
It's a common masculine name in France, fits with the region's design motif.

I meant, I thought it was supposed to be the professor's name? Is it just a different NPC name then, since we have Prof. Sycamore?

I'm guessing Patrice is a Grass-type Gym Leader.

Cody Gordon said:
Ysmir said:
WPM, just run! Pokefans have reached an "entitlement" level right now. You got info, they feel it's your obligation to feed them said info. Then they can go on other forums discuss it, make theories, and do other stuff crazed fans do! We both know this syndrome! We both been playing Pokemon too long (since the beginning), we know how crazy people can get.

I disagree with that. I believe the issue here is that he said he would release said info, which is making people feel like they got cheated. Not entitled, but cheated out of information WPM has, because it was presented in a way that seemed like a lot more is coming. There may well be more information coming, but I do think, (as a precautionary measure) WPM should at least state (if he hasn't already) what he is going to do with the information. If he is going to keep it to himself (and then prepare for even more hate lol) or if he's going to release it, I think he should at least tell people (if he hasn't already, I have seen various posts from different people saying he isn't going to release it.) what he is going to do.

He did in fact say that he MAY release it gradually or he may keep it to himself, it depends. There is your answer, technically, you weren't promised anything.

Pancham said:
LMAO JEALOUS!?!?
Jealous of what? Were all going to know the whole truth in 5 months time so all of what were talking about now won't even matter. I am happy with what I got but I'm not afraid to say what I feel needs to be said.

Maybe jealous was the wrong word, apologies.
What I was trying to get across is that WPM doesn't have to justify his source in order to get frustrated at people spreading false information.

Sorry if I came across as a bit of a tw@.

Omg guyzzz, I just peed my pants a little bit reading that we get Kanto starters in this game. I wantz my Bulbasaur!

Ysmir said:

I've played it since the beginning too... ??
Since I made a relative post right now I can guess that was partially aimed at me. Don't lump me in any category of what you just said as I rarely ever post on pokemon forums. I didn't come here to argue with anyone but to simply point out facts. Also why be mad about the current issue if you can personally solve it yourself? It's laughable, but I don't care anymore. Nobody will in 5 months time.

Ysmir said:
Cody Gordon said:

He did in fact say that he MAY release it gradually or he may keep it to himself, it depends. There is your answer, technically, you weren't promised anything.

He said that on the front page news? Or am I going to have to dig through hundreds of forum posts?

Last thing I read on the front page was :

If it is verified, then yay, we will be able to post other news this source has sent us since February and up until today. What you will see below is a sampling of some of the news the source has sent since February.

and

If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I'll put up the rest of the information. If all of this is fake, well, at least I didn't let a potential good source go to waste - at least I tried to deliver potentially real and substantial news.

His statements do not imply that he may release the info, but that he would release the info. Of course he could release it in a day, a month or a year, since a time table was not laid out.

Ysmir said:
Cody Gordon said:

he said " If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I'll put up the rest of the information.". so the english names came to be true, so the info should be posted

ALRIGHT SO YOU GUYS DID ACTUALLY GET SOME REAL NEWS OUT OF THIS. A POKEBEACH FORUM EXCLUSIVE I GUESS!

You get a Kanto Starter from a professor named Sycamore.

Now freak out.

And it only took 48 pages of pestering!

Exactly! 5 month's time it won't matter so bug off already about it. Actually, it's at everyone who over the past 2-3 days has just kept on this site just to hate on the fact WPM won't release the info he has. Cause I have been reading over the topic (not replying until today) and I am seriously shaking my head at people's attitudes.

"Fairy type and anything else etc" was from the post where he talked about the Fairy type, starters evolution types, and whatnot. english names were in an entirely separate post.

also: "If it is verified, then yay, we will be able to post other news this source has sent us since February and up until today." just because they can doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen.

(to be fair.)

Ysmir said:
Exactly! 5 month's time it won't matter so bug off already about it. Actually, it's at everyone who over the past 2-3 days has just kept on this site just to hate on the fact WPM won't release the info he has. Cause I have been reading over the topic (not replying until today) and I am seriously shaking my head at people's attitudes.

So you don't agree that it was IMPLIED that we would be getting the other news after those posts?

I'd just like clarification on the professor's name.

On the website, WPM says: "The professor's English name is Patrice". Now he says the professor's name is Sycamore.

Clarification WPM?

ghosties said:
"Fairy type and anything else etc" was from the post where he talked about the Fairy type, starters evolution types, and whatnot. english names were in an entirely separate post.

also: "If it is verified, then yay, we will be able to post other news this source has sent us since February and up until today." just because they can doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen.

(to be fair.)

it is from the same source, so it implies that its true

Ysmir said:

Alright calm down, no need to tell me to bug off because I won't LOL. Nobody here is hating bro, they are questioning and are not wrong in doing so. Like me today, everyone else will stop caring eventually.
Also you may continue to shake your head until it falls off for your beloved WPM.

ghosties said:

(to be fair.)
[/u]

"If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I'll put up the rest of the information."

oakbark said:

On the website, WPM says: "The professor's English name is Patrice". Now he says the professor's name is Sycamore.

Clarification WPM?

We get the starter from a different professor.

oakbark said:

Clarification WPM?

patrice is tho one who gives you the kalos starter
sycamore is the one who gives you the kanto starter, what seems to be a bit weird since it would be professor oak the one to give it to you

Fair enough. For nostalgia reasons, it would've been nice to get the starter from the 'tree' professor.

Though, come to think of it, Bianca filled that role in BW2. Perhaps Patrice is an aide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back