(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i don't understand at all...there are so many animals & plants across the world, past and present, how is it that especially in this Gen we have so many designs and species repeated? More monkey pokemon, including a Chimchar impostor...another cat & dog pokemon? A Flying squirrel right after we've just had an electric squirrel, seriously can't these people come up with completely original ideas? I don't mind evolutions of pre-existing pokemon but they shouldn't reuse species and animal types so much when there a re a lot that they haven't used...

The entire Isshu Dex is new Pokémon, so they need old ideas so that every Pokémon isn't something stupid or something not many people know about. There needs to be fimiliarity.

-Yes, I'm disappointed that we have ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING TYPE, but the official artwork of the first stage starter evolutions makes me like them a little more. I'll get used to them.

-The fact that they have repeated designs that are not evolutions of past Pokemon is a bit ridiculous, too (Mamanbou not evolving from Luvdisc is just horrible and possibly the worst idea to come out of Pokemon).

...However, I am SO excited. So much interesting info to take in. All the new type combinations. So many new Pokemon (more than the 1st generation!). Tons of Pokemon with different forms. I love Shikijika's evolution, I love the Sarcophagus, I love the electric tarantula, I love the final evolution of Kibago, the 3 monkeys are really cute together, the Afro Buffalo is hilarious, Tabunne is cuter than I thought it would be, the two version exclusive grass-types are cute.

My head is spinning at the thought of hours and hours of playtime with so many new things to discover! I cannot wait to get this game!

@runeon12: It hasn't been proved fake. Bulbapedia says "may have been faked" and the proof is the numbering. =S Even if those pages are fakes, their pokémon are real anyway.

Yes, I'm disappointed that we have ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING TYPE, but the official artwork of the first stage starter evolutions makes me like them a little more.

I don't understand why some people automatically "like" the starters just because they have new artwork. It's like saying you hate old NES games until they get graphically overhauled/HD remakes and you just up and love them. It seems shallow. Especially since both artworks look nearly the same anyway.

uhh....
sorry for the caps, this explains the "fake" scans
"THAT IS A PAMPHLET. A FOLDING PAMPHLET. IT CAME WITH COROCORO. IT IS NOT PART OF THE ACTUAL MAGAZINE. NOTICE THE SMOOTH CREASE IN THE MIDDLE, NOT A GLUED OR STAPLED CREASE. NOTICE HOW ON THE OTHER SCAN, THE ONE WITH ALOE AND THE PIG EVO, ARAGAMI’S COAT DOES THE SAME THING, SO DOES THE FIRE LEADER’S SHIRT CUFFS.
THE IMAGES OVERLAP BECAUSE IT IS A SINGLE FOLDED PICTURE, NOT SEPARATE PAGES.
A USER ON SEREBII NUMBERED THE SCANS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL PURPOSES. THIS EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE NUMBERED LEFT TO RIGHT."

Okay for those who is saying the Evolution page is fake because of this http://i52.tinypic.com/24wrrzd.jpg, take a look here:

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/full/corocoro-zorua-zoroark-2.jpg

Noticed how the numbers are like on those pages?!

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/full/corocoro_june11.jpg

Here again...

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/full/corocoro_122_4.jpg

WHY CAN'T THEY FACE IT?! D:

the fire type leader(at dentos gym) doesnt match up with the hair of the guy in the screenshot, and the outfit of the tp leader doesnt match up with his screenshot as well, and there is also plenty of evidence that those starter evos are fake. as much as i may love the winter form of the deer evo and the fire monkey, i have to say that this is all a hoax
or at least i want it to be a hoax so badly because i cant stand the starter evos(tsutaaja's is not bad, but the others i hate so much)i dont think ill get over it unless these are fake

"I don't understand why some people automatically "like" the starters just because they have new artwork. It's like saying you hate old NES games until they get remakes and you just up and love them. "

I don't get this either, IMO they look exactly the same. Sure, the image is a tad bit clearer, but the designs are exactly the same (the only one that's significanlty different is the otter's. The pig has another tooth with a slightly different smile. The snake is facing the other direction. But the otter's got an almost completely different pose. All of the colors are slightly different as well, but still).

Maybe it's just that they were in denial before and felt like there was still a chance of it being fake, but now that it's basically 100% proven, they've come to accept it and have to give some dumb reason as to why they suddenly like the evolutions now.

Iono, reading the first 3 pages of this thread really shows you how stubborn people can be.

Anyways, some of these designs are crazy ridiculous (that doesn't mean they're bad lol; but who would've imagined a bull with an afro?).

I really like the new cat, much better than Glameow. And Churine looks promising (hoping for a cool or useful evo).
I'm pretty excited right now.

I don't understand why some people automatically "like" the starters just because they have new artwork. It's like saying you hate old NES games until they get graphically overhauled/HD remakes and you just up and love them. It seems shallow. Especially since both artworks look nearly the same anyway.

Shallow? What, am I gonna hurt the non-existent Pokemon's feelings?

Brighter, larger, clearer, better-quality artwork can make you realize that you don't hate the image as much as you thought. Their poses are a little different as well and seem to be more flattering to their designs. I'm still not a huge fan of the Pokabu's evolutions, but I've had time to get used to it and now with the official artwork, I realize that it's not horrible.

@tyrannitard What are you talking about? Poddo's hairstyle is the same in the KS artwork and in the battle shot artwork, except since his hair is so big it was cut off. Dento is simply bowing down (his left arm, or our right, is behind him while his other arm is in front). Also, read Mucrush's post (above your original post) :p

@Mucrush: Yes but that doesn't explain why the page numbers are on the inside, numbered left to right, AND doesn't match the style of the rest of this 'leak'. Why would it all be the same except for two random pages?

Also, pokemon like the cat, Dangoro, and the grass version exclusives matches Hiro's fanart EXACTLY. Am I the only who finds this strange?

*Facepalm*
So numbers are flipped in one place, this can be contributed to a few things. Such as some one in America labeling them for organization.

Even if that one is fake, guess what there is a second one with chaobuu in the exact same pose on another page. Why are you people even questioning a credible source, just get over it.

dude...the starter pages and the new pokemon pages ARE IN SEPERATE PACKETS... same magazine with a special pull out part.... if anybody anywhere could just read the japanese for one second, it says so. all of these websites are supposed to have translators and yet not one of them can find the VERY BOLD TEXT on the starter page that says "more info in a special seperate packet!!" and use PAGE NUMBERS to "confirm" fakes... it says RIGHT there why the page numbers are different.

pokemon fandom, ignoring what is right in front of its eyes since 1996.

and no, i am not yelling at you guys for not knowing japanese... i'm let down by the websites that translate so much and often so well just ignoring this to cause drama or something?

it's NOT fake. deal with it people! :p

"the fire type leader(at dentos gym) doesnt match up with the hair of the guy in the screenshot, and the outfit of the tp leader doesnt match up with his screenshot as well, and there is also plenty of evidence that those starter evos are fake. as much as i may love the winter form of the deer evo and the fire monkey, i have to say that this is all a hoax
or at least i want it to be a hoax so badly because i cant stand the starter evos(tsutaaja's is not bad, but the others i hate so much)i don't think ill get over it unless these are fake "

It's the same, silly. Just because he's at a different angle and doing a completely different pose, you can't expect the hair to look 100% exact in both images. Does your hair always look one way no matter what you're doing? The same applies to clothes.

Calling it a hoax simply because you want to be is a sure sign of denial.

Totally just noticed the Buffalo. I really like it.
Also, competitive play is gonna suck, since we'll have to transfer all old gen Pokes to B/W before we can use them...

Maybe it's just that they were in denial before and felt like there was still a chance of it being fake, but now that it's basically 100% proven, they've come to accept it and have to give some dumb reason as to why they suddenly like the evolutions now.

Brighter, larger, clearer, better-quality artwork can make you realize that you don't hate the image as much as you thought.

Reading both these posts, I am inclined to agree with cloud. That reasoning makes 0 sense whatsoever. Really, it just sounds like you now know they are real and decide to love them because they're official. It's baffling.

@ Mucrush - Your links actually help show that the starter page may be fake. Mainly because in your links, those pages have the numbers on the corners of the page, but the starter page has the numbers in the middle. Plus the fact that the numbers read from left to right, not right to left! (hope I didn't mix that up).

Anyways, I seriously don't care if its fake or not. I hate the final evos of the starters, but I've come to just accept the fact that they are probably real so this argument is pointless! We got a few days everybody. Just wait and see what happens! GEEZ!

I can't believe there wont be any evolutions of past pokemon. Now we're going to have TWO heart-shaped pink fish, TWO four-legged spiders, TWO electric squirrels, and TWO very similar-looking bulls. It's a shame. Luvdisc, pachirisu, and ariados really needed evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back