(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't he. It could be that or it could just be that they're careless. No one can really tell either way but it doesn't hurt to guess.

But it hurts to try and state it as fact because you like the typing.

isint it obvious? fire/fighting dominates all the games always alwayss!!

I rest my case.

mucrush if you pre-order both you get a little pokaball to clean the ds screen
and if you order white you get a zekrom keychain and if you ordered black you get a reshiram keychain

But it hurts to try and state it as fact because you like the typing.

Ok I'll give you that.He shouldn't have stated it as a fact.

Hey but don't blame poor Pokabu. Would you blame a baby for being born? SO why blame a Pokabu for being created. He was designed the way he is and we can't do anything about it. When not compare to the previous fire starters, he looks pretty good. Heck he looks pretty good either way. So people if you guys are going to be mad, please just be civilized and go take out your anger on the designers using blunt and sharp weapons.

By the way psyburn this whole post isn't directed at you just the first part.

thats what i said... i didnt really mean it as a fact i said probably.

and i hate when people hate on the pokemon hate on the designer but dont blame pokabu because he is actually a really good desigh and so are his evos imo.

Well, im not to keen on your stab at tsutaja earlier, but w/e. :p

And I honestly don't care about the whole pokabu evos like everyone else, but I haven't liked a fire starter since Gen 2. The first form is adorable, however.

I've been stuck on grass since Gen 3 tho. I regretted it last time tho. Torterra....ugh.....most sluggish thing i've ever used in a party.

The fact that you guys are arguing over these Pokabu evolutions amuses me.

Heck I hated all of Pokabu's evolutions when they revealed it the first time. Even more when it's revealed that Pokabu's another Fire/Fighting. Although I warmed up to Chaobuu a little, I just eventually got over it. That's why I'm picking Mijumaru instead, not because of its astonishing evolutions, but because he's been my second favorite.

Eh, I tend to get whichever type is the most of a pain to find elsewhere early in the game, or whichever I happen to find the most adorable, and then I just GTS for the other two starters as soon as I can. That way I'm not wedded to any of 'em, although one of the evolutionary lines usually makes it onto my team. I guess we'll have to see if they make with the only-two-fire-types-are-available-for-90%-of-the-game thing again in BW--that made 4th gen a huge pain, especially since I didn't choose Chimchar.

Gen 4 was AWFUL for fire lovers. Ponyta? Please. Houndour and Numel was ok, but you had to wait til the end of the game to really get some fire types, or surf to the powerplant to get magmar.

That doesn't seem like much of a problem in Gen 5, though the confirmed fires don't look that great. Hihidaruma scares me.

Well, im not to keen on your stab at tsutaja earlier, but w/e.

And I honestly don't care about the whole pokabu evos like everyone else, but I haven't liked a fire starter since Gen 2. The first form is adorable, however.

I've been stuck on grass since Gen 3 tho. I regretted it last time tho. Torterra....ugh....

I don't blame you. On my second run throughs of Firered, and Silver, and Ruby, and Emerald I have tried the grass starters. They aren't too shabby, in fact I fell in love with Sceptile. While I like Blaziken Torchic and Combusken suck, as Sceptile is great throughout all stages.

Anyways this gen rocks!!!!!!

I see a couple folks are already choosing Isshu teams, and I'm getting pumped to think through that challenge again. I always decide on a "maxi-team" that incorporates each of the types--sometimes represented by multi-type Pokemon, of course--without any doubles. It can be a pain for training purposes, and I usually slim things down temporarily for the Elite four, but it means I have all of my bases covered, and it means I don't get tired of using the same six all the time. I'm hoping there are some useful poison dual-types in this game. I used Seviper in HGSS, which was surprisingly good, but I'd like to see what Isshu has to offer in that regard.

lol yeah torterra was pretty bad i always like either the grass or fire starter but this gen i like pokabu.. i dont really like tsutaja cuz of the whole queen snake evo thing i dont really like it. i mean its a good poke and good desigh but it dosent fit me

Queen snake? lol I don't even see that.

And yes, I abhor Torterra. I can't believe there's a worse grass starter than Chikorita.....

@Psyburn:

Agreed. If there was one beef I had with 4th gen, it was that the game pushed too much content to post-Elite 4. Part of it was just that I took a huge break halfway through playing--life gets in the way of gaming sometimes--but there was also the plain aggravation of seeing the same five pokemon everywhere (zubat, geodude, I'm looking at you). Why do that, especially with 1st gen pokemon, when there were almost 500 by that point? Having to "beat the game" to see any variety--while rewarding when it happened, sure--was kind of frustrating, especially since I had skipped 3rd gen (again that "life" thing) and was looking forward to a fresh return.

I realize that Ariados suddenly gaining electric type would be weird if it did turn into that Tarantula, but still, it seems weird to add a new spider when we already have one that doesn't have high stats. An electric spider doesn't make a lot of sense to me however...

And not all these pokemon are completely new... being able to receive older pokemon makes connections to older games... therefore, Nintendo could backtrack and make older pokemon turning into newer ones, thus making more sense and new pokemon in the region.

But it doesn't matter... some of the pokemon are cool. They are not that bad. Is the orange pokemon next to the "Glameow copy" an Eeveelution? Kind of looks like one, though I bet it's original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back