(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I guess the image was removed.

I have to say, I ignored the pokeball mushroom thing at first, but now I think it's pretty cool.

Am I the only one that thought of this?
Dento is the First Gym leader in the Best Wishes anime, right? Well that is all we need to know to figure out that Ash get's a Mijumaru (or whatever). Plus, we can see Ash with his Mijumaru vs Dento. Since the Dento owns the grass monkey, that is super effective against the water type starter, wich Ash will own.

AHHHHH THERE GOES THAT MMMMMMMMMM FEELING
lmao
but i still hope there starter evo's are fake
other then the grass an water second evo
but AWWW
im digging the new pokemon

p.s. if the starter evo are real i kind of learned to accept them with love XD lol
just as long as i can get the grass type :D

I really like the pokemon of this new generation a lot!!!
I already like the legendary pokemon and the starters. Ononokusa, Buffaloon,and Zekrom are my three current favorites.

BTW, bulbanews noticed the page number thing (different style, going from left o right instead of right to left) on the starter evolution scan but they could still be real because pokabu's second evolution shows up next to the scan with Aloe.

afro bull ftw!

fire/fighting starter evolution ftl

and everything in between is great, except for reshiram's and zekrom's moves. pretty weird effect.

i think Sceptile should of been a grass dragon
an this one coming should of been pure grass or grass/poison at least
an W.T.F. is up with all of the fire/fighting type starters :( they should of made this one a fire/ground that would of been crazy insane

Aw man. I wish I could battle Dento. But there's no way I'm choosing Miju. Just like always, I'll choose the grass starter. I knew the evolutions were real. But the typing should have been different. Oh yeah! I don't need to get a Old Amber to catch Aerodactyl!

The Puppy Pokemon looks like Snarf from Thundercats.
And the mushroom Pokemon probably has the Pokeball design on its head because if it had the "traditional" red and white spots on it, it would look too much like a Super Mushroom from the Super Mario series. What better way to represent Pokemon then to put a Pokeball on it's head!

All the other Pokemon, in my opinion, ARE AWESOME! We have equivalents to geodude, machop, zubat, oddish and a whole bunch of others! I think the people at game freak did a very clever job to introduce a far away region in order to have such similar pokemon. And the fact that there isn't any other generation 1, 2, 3 or 4 pokemon in the wild makes it feel like it really is a brand new region!

The starter evolutions are MUCH better presented when my favorite artist Ken Sugimori has drawn them. At first I didn't think they were real when they were shown on that sheet along with their 2nd evolutions, but it was because I didn't want to believe. But now, seeing them up close and wonderfully drawn has finally caused me to love them just as much as their pre-evolved forms.

@Snowing, I'm pretty sure that it's safe to say that it has the Pokeball on its head to camouflage it in the grass/other areas like Voltorb did.

I thinks its cool the the ground mole is ground and steel, its looks really cool too! Though my favorite out of the bunch is either the coffin pokemon or the giant deer.

@SinnohTrainer17 True, its name, Tamagetake, also incorporates the word "surprise" (tamageru). So the PokeBall design is mostly used to catch its opponents off-guard when they see it for the first time. I love Tamagetake <333

574: Pokémon Bebé Emo. Pre Pre Evo de Gochiruzeru. Un bebé con cabezón morado y grandes ojos azules. Diseño similar. Tipo Psíquico. less than a minute ago

If it were Fire/Ground Mijumaru's final evo would anihilate it... o-o

Ok? I don't recall starter typing done exclusively for balance with the other two as a requirement.

The body of the mushroom reminds me of Spoink for some reason......Afrollo (Buffalon, whatever) is funkalicious; the only thing I wished they would have done was make an antlerless female version, but I can deal with it; and who knows, maybe they did and just didn't showcase it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back