(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are starting to like Pokabu and it's evolutions, even the Pokabu fans turned Mijumaru fans returned to Pokabu. Anyways, I always liked Tsutaaja from the first time i laid my eyes on it. Cool Pokemon. Even more cool the Final Evolution.

@ EspeonROX: I thought WPM already confirmed that this gen would feature NO ties whatsoever to the previous gens? And Mamanbou isn't Luvdisc's evolution either. So the chances of 'Minotauros' the alleged Tauros evoultion are low.

I think baoppu is wayyyyyy better than chimchar

I think we're gonna get along just fine :p

And I bet the Pokemon affected by this Mummy ability will get their ability back upon switching.

Oh yeah, that is a possibility. Then again, this is the only ability I know of that actually changes another's ability, so I don't know what they might do with it.

Am I the only one who noticed that the page numbers at the bottom of the starter page and the reshiram/zekrom page are completely different than all the others in terms of style and position? And, how the page numbers of those pages are read from right-to-left whereas all the other scans are read left-to-right?

The quoting problem is just a forum glitch, let's try to stay on topic :)

I think the bull pokemon looks cool, all these scans are making the previous info leak look more and more real. Hopefully everything gets cleared up soon, although the suspense is quite entertaining ^_^.

@ Jcoolo: Oh yeah. Sorry bout that. I also read that there's a Grass/Dark type! Woohoo! Water/Ghost too!

@volcanflame I'd imagine the mummy ability will be best used in double/triple battles since it will have more pokemon to spread on to. It will have good enough use in a single battle though, if used correctly it could turn the tide in battle.

@pokedan: It's because those pages didn't have page numbers to begin with. Someone added those to keep the scans in order and they probably put it backwards because that's how they read.

I like all of them! But not Dangoro (Mantle Pokemon, falling rock) i don't like.... Ohhh! And i love Tamagetake with a freakin' Poke Ball mushroom on its head! I WANT IT KNOW! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back