(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bugaham My japanese is not good enough to read the whole game soo i wait :)

@Every one who is looking 4 a Rom stop you wount get it hear and if you keep asking you probaly get banned just sayin

there is no ROM available so don't talk about it, the guys at poke beach just strangely got one but don't ask about it or you'll get banned.

@RangerX- Haha, I know no japanese at all. I'm planning on mostly winging it, but if I get stuck I have magic video walkthroughs and there's an article on smogon (I think its on smogon) that has all the moves, abilities, etc. that I might need translated into japanese (so I can make sure that I'm buying hyper potions) but yeah, it'll be harder to play through the game, but at least I can see the accuracy, power, pp and type of a move which should be enough to tell me what it is..

Oh, and I'll be nicknaming all my pokemon in english. Which will help the battle screen be less confusing- instead of text I cannot read, I can know who's getting attacked by who. :)

It'll be a bit challenging, but fun.. And at the end, I'll know how to spell a few words in japanese! (Yes and no do count as a few words, right?)

@Bugaham lol Good luck hope you have funn XD
But i can wait like i waited 4 the last 15 years so im not changing.
Plus i love looking at the Pokemon adds on the Tv it gets me So Excited :)

If you go down a back ally there's a guy who jumps out from behind a trash can and gives you TM70 Flash.
That's... random.

Oh, and C Gear-not for use in hospitals and airplanes. o_O

Arg, I have to wait a week, at best, to get my copy of White.

This game is incredible i really want to play it,but i have been waiting for games to come to America since i first started so i`ll wait,in fact this is my first generation where i constantly check for news(last gen i did not even know about it)
Note:This is my first generation that i seek news, not my first game

Good news - the ROM is out.

Bad news - The antipiracy prevents leveling up...

I've noticed some of the music was recycled from HGSS, primarily the victory themes. They also recycled Cynthia's theme, and made an AWESOME remix of Blue's theme. Want proof? Subscribe to utuber6061 and watch his OST videos. He personally ripped the themes from the ROMs.

Speaking of which, utuber6061 also posted a link to a patch that supposedly fixes the EXP problem. People have had trouble running it on no$gba and other emulators. I'm going to test it on DeSmuME 0.9.6, wish me luck!

I don't know if anyone has said this, but the legendary cobalon is based of of cobalt, which is a blue metal, hence blue coloration. I know some people wondered how it was steel type.

ugh the rom are already been cracked and patched up if you guys didnt know already.....-_-

N battle Theme music is win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back