(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious? I read that nintendo had won a case where they gathered over 54 japanese game companies to combat R4 cart distribution.

WPM is doing the ROM he hasn't got the game yet hmm so araragi gives you ultra balls that's nice of her. Why are we battling belle and Cheren son much?

Is Jaroda really as bad as everybody says he is? One person told me he was an incredibly fast tank, but it seems everybody else is saying the exact opposite.

G_major> I guess it depends on really how you see it. He has great defenses and speed, but less than desirable offenses. I find his stats fine by me, but if you really love Jaroda, then you may have been let down, which, it seems a lot of people are. But I mean, his stats are at Caterpie level, so it isn't the end of the world.

So yeah, apparently the Kanto champion's theme is in the game....hmmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLyFDpuj2Iw

So apparently In Raimon City, there's the Musical Hall, an American Football field (with trainers to battle) and a Basket seems interesting can't wait to play football hmm i didn't know that was a spider web blocking the cave.

IDK if anyone mentioned this, but, you can find a Tabunne in Route 2. But it can only be found in grass that is shaking.

Wow, I'm surprised at how in-depth this storyline seems to be compared to the previous generations.

I like how your two friends/rivals challenge you more often than ever before and how they actually get involved in the main plot. Same goes for the gym leaders. They all seem to play a role.

I like how the 2 rivals and N keep popping up at literally every town/route just to battle you and battle you again. And Hiun City's epic-ness in terms of size becomes a little nuisance if you keep wanting to return to the Pokemon Centre from the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back