(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. The old classic 'how to catch Pokemon' is getting pretty old. You think after 5 Generations they would know the fact we already know how to catch wild Pokemon.

But, what can you do?

Thank you WPM for your dedication, hmm so if belle chooses the one that's weakest why will she be the leader are they just handing out the position of leader to anyone now *Goes to take a number*.

So the coverage begins...XD
lol yeah SDB, after about 15 years of pokemon they still think we arent capable of catching pokemon without help XD
Cant wait to hear about the plot

Wait what? Superawesomealienrobotthing was a bug pokemon altered by team plasma? thats messed up (but awesome XD), I guess it could be the mewtwo of this gen then

This is so exciting! I saw the video where you go from Shippou to Hiun via the Sky Arrow Bridge! That route just looks amazing! I'm sure most if not all other routes are just as awesome!

Seems like the Bug/Steel Pokemon could be Team Plasma's pet project throughout the game.

I would like to know why they altered it, too.

The music is so friggin epic it's crazy.

Is it N though? I thought N had greenish hair am I wrong? *needs to put on glasses*

In the list of pokemon base stats...

Aren't the Sp. Atk and Spd stats the wrong way round?

I saw on Serebii yesterday that Desukan had 30 speed but here it's saying it has 105? That's a big difference :S

I hope some of those base starts are wrong/off because alot of these pokemon stats look pretty mediorce. I'm most dissapointed with Ononokusu (Final form of Kibago) it's high attack and rivalry are great, but it's speed lets it down. though i guess if it's speed was too high it would be worse than Garchomp. (Prays that it can do Agility or DD)

But aside from that i'm like the design most of the pokemon, Shubarugo looks pretty cool. I'm curious to find out what these new abilities do.

@spike ball: they might not be ROMs because as stated before some of the games shipped early and the person's who's black walkthroughs i'm watching just got his game and it's not a ROM. so im just guessing these people actually have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back