(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a feeling they were going to make Triple Battles. I think it was only a matter of time. It'll be interesting because you can switch Pokemon around to make things more to your advantage.

It definitely is. As much as I love having the battle animations on (attacks look awesome), there were a few instances in previous generations where I decided to turn that option off simply because I didn't have enough patience =(

Because the Pokemon can only attack the Pokemon in front of them. Switching Pokemon around can also help shore up weak spots.

@Aj1234119: Yeah sadly you have to wait like the people who want the English versions of the games.

Anyways the games are looking great since we are getting videos from people about the gameplay.

Someone's going to have to help me with this, because I just can't decide.. Should I get pokabu for his great stats or mijumaru because he looks cool and isn't the exact same typing as the past 2 gens?

I don't care about the stats, I've had my mind set on Tsutaaja, and I'm sticking by it. His final evo may not have the best stats in the world, but I don't care.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I think I'm going to get Mijumaru since I was with him since the start. :)

I think there may be a mistake on the front page. The Elite Four info is mixed up.

Reposting Elite Four data - Shikimi (Ghost): Lv.48 Deathkan, Lv.48 Burunkeru, Lv.48 Gorog, Lv.50 Chandelar; Giima (Dark): Lv.48 Nageki, Lv.48 Rohpushin, Lv.48 Dageki, Lv.50 Kojondo; Katorea (Psychic): Lv.48 Zuruzukin, Lv.48 Warubiaru, Lv.48 Leopardas, Lv.50 Kirikizan; Renbu (Fighting): Lv.48 Ranculus, Lv.48 Shinporah, Lv.48 Musharna, Lv.50 Gothilselle; Champion is Belle: Lv.63 Muurando, Lv.63 Baokey/Hiyakey/Yanakey, Lv.63 Musharna, Lv.63 Kojondo, Lv. Chandelar, Lv.65 Daikenki/Jaroda/Enbuoh

I believe it's supposed to be:
Elite Four data - Shikimi (Ghost): Lv.48 Deathkan, Lv.48 Burunkeru, Lv.48 Gorog, Lv.50 Chandelar; Giima (Dark): Lv.48 Zuruzukin, Lv.48 Warubiaru, Lv.48 Leopardas, Lv.50 Kirikizan; Katorea (Psychic): Lv.48 Ranculus, Lv.48 Shinporah, Lv.48 Musharna, Lv.50 Gothilselle; Renbu (Fighting): Lv.48 Nageki, Lv.48 Rohpushin, Lv.48 Dageki, Lv.50 Kojondo; Champion is Belle: Lv.63 Muurando, Lv.63 Baokey/Hiyakey/Yanakey, Lv.63 Musharna, Lv.63 Kojondo, Lv. Chandelar, Lv.65 Daikenki/Jaroda/Enbuoh

Everyones type excluding Shikimi was mix matched. Hope I helped x)

@SDB: I'm with you ALL the way. :3
I couldn't care less about stats, it's the Pokemon's appearance and typing that matters to me. Heck, I'm not even evolving my Pokabu. >:3

I noticed this a while ago, but I forgot to post about it - has anyone seen the video of Mijumaru's 2nd stage evolving into the 3rd stage? Towards the end of the evolution, you can actually see the "sword" form on its head! Despite not really watching the anime, I know enough to say that it looked very similar to how a pokemon would evolve in the anime - it glows white and its shape gradually transforms!

I wasn't expecting Cynthia to make an appearance in the 5th generation or asking you to battle her. Anyways I think that it'll be fun battling her with your 5th generation Pokemon.

Ice Arceus- yeah, me neither. They said that no old characters would be in the game- I'm glad they were wrong! And also, black and white have remixed champion music from red and blue... A possible hint that you can fight blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back