(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I read somewhere too that you could go online to the dream world without having the games (or at least without needing them switched on)

I think it came from corocoro or some other japanese magazine...

You have to actually sign up for an account it seems, so it's different from 4th gen gts in that way.

I'll have to wait for the UK (or USA) release :(. I don't want to wait 6 months though. D: Loads of people are playing the games right now and I'm left scavenging for news!

I'm signing up right as we speak.. its all in Japanese so a lot of it is 'guess- and check,' which means that I could be signing up for the wrong thing xD, But I did press the global link button...

I'll have to wait for the UK (or USA) release Sad. I don't want to wait 6 months though. D: Loads of people are playing the games right now and I'm left scavenging for news!

Well do what I do.

Play MMOs till you get bored and then go play some Bloody Roar.

dourght ninetails and drizzle poplitoed O_O.... are you seriuss.. can we keep them in OU please >.<

Ah man I feel your Pain Timeshift XD
I have to wait half a year before I can get that game (due to exams aswell T_T)

Yeah I have to wait as well you guys aren't the only ones xP. I didn't want to get the Japanese version of the games since I don't understand/know how to read Japanese. Though I know that it'll be worth the wait.

Ice Arceus- Maybe you should import it. I think that 3-4 months is going to be a long time to wait. Plus, if you really get confused you can look up video walkthroughs on youtube. And you can still see the typing and power of the attacks at least, so the actual main part of the gameplay itself won't be too bad. As for story, you can wait til the english versions come out. I'm not sure, though, because this is my first time importing. But I don't think the japanese will hinder it too much. :)

I've imported since DP and honestly the only error I really made in that game was I missed Vielstone and hit Pastoria first. As for gemaplay the power and typing are indeed enough to tell you what you're using...normally.

EDIT: I know that this is off-topic, but music for BW is surfacing. http://www.youtube.com/user/SexeiAlexy#p/u
They have the E4 theme, champion, cynthia, and wild battles up.

I dread the wait but after I get the English Vesion I feel like I have achieved something (probably getting through the long wait XD), I mean I got Diamond when I was on holiday in America a month after it came out in the UK, so I think it is worth the wait (appart from them deleting the game corner in HG/SS, I dont want to play Voltorb Minesweeper the rest of my pokemon life XD)

Its going to be a lonngg 5-10 days until Pokemon White arrives... Gives me time to decide the pokes I want, but still, I'm not very patient.
Not to mention the fact that I still haven't figured out whether I'm picking Pokabu or Mijumaru..

Off-Topic: I can't read Japanese so I don't really want to import the game. :S

@Mew the source of all - What actually happens if you go to Pastoria before Veilstone? I've never actually tried that!

On Topic: Hiun City really is HUGE! That's going to take me forever to explore! D: In every pokemon game I've played I always seem to talk to every NPC I see (in the hopes of getting an item), so it takes me a very long time to move on. That's the reason I'm currently taking an extremely long hiatus from my Platinum - I've only just got to Oreburgh (yes, Oreburgh, as I haven't played it much anyway) and I won't be going anywhere for a while! :S But Hiun City!? I'll probably be there for a year before entering the desert! D: Gen 6 will probably be out before I finish B/W at this rate!

@Timeshift
Nothing really happens when you skip Vielstone. Just a sequence break that gets you a badge before another. I doesn't unlock the fifth gym unfortunately.

I really like how fast the battles are. They managed to seamlessly add a ton of movement while still being able to keep a quick pace. Very nice work.

In every pokemon game I've played I always seem to talk to every NPC I see (in the hopes of getting an item)

Haha, I do the exact same thing. I firmly believe I have a touch of OCD.

From what I can see in the videos others have uploaded, the battles just seem to go by quicker compared to previous generations. I think it's because everything was sped up a tiny bit, which adds up to the entire battle feeling faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back