(1) 'Plasma Blast' Scans! [7/27]

Technically those are images, not actual card scans.

Pokewiz1999 said:
I was at a pre-release last Sunday it was pretty interesting. They had a thing going on where you could donate 4 boxes of 24 count packages of crayons for an extra pack. For charities. So in first 6 packs I get mostly nothing. My friend gets a Full Art Genesect-EX in his first pack so I never heard the end of THAT since I proxied Genesect. My other friend got an Regular Palkia-EX. After round 2 I turned in my crayons and got a regular Virizion-EX in my one pack. My friend got a Regular Genesect-EX. I didn't see ANY Full Art pulls besides Genesect and Dialga. I saw or heard of every Regular art pulled except Dialga. The only secret rare I saw was Exeggcute. Only Ace Specs I saw were G-Booster and G-Scope. No Master Ball or Scoop Up Cyclone.

I heard about the crayon thing too even though I couldn't go (vacation)

There was a pokemon convention that I did go to, and I ended up trading for Plasma Elektross (and got some other goodies like Shiny Charizard and Latias FA). I saw Archeops, Machamp, Genesect EX, Master Ball, 2 Palkia FAs, 2 Iris FAs, and Kyurem EX, but no one would trade :p

At 2 pre-releases I went to-

1 Jirachi EX Reg
1 FA Jirachi (it trolled me good)
1 Master Ball
3 Catchers

ANd a bunch of jenk lol

Catcher rate wasn't....that bad tbh. :eek: but maybe it was just me. Someone I knew (a mother and her son) pulled between them, shiny Rare Candy, reg and FA Palkia and reg and FA Genesect ex. Was pretty happy for them :3

Skulblaka_Shur said:
Artemis said:
WPM just said in the latest news post that he plans on getting the scans up later today.

Oh yes, I can see that. Look at all the missing scans.

Hey, the guy is in Japan; give him a bit of a break. :p Not all plans can go perfectly. Hopefully he'll be able to get them up soon.

What is so tricky about silver mirror ?

Im very happy with the trainers on this set too bad the fodsils exept cradily doesnt worth anything

I just came back from my prerelease earlier today. It seems that Dialga is indeed and a very common EX. There were a few Genesect as well. As for my pulls, I got nada. You can check my report thread but like I said I got suckish cards. I did get a Catcher and Kyurem EX, though, which was cool.

My Prerelease was great for me!

I pulled:

Full Art Genesect EX
Palkia EX
RH Houndoom
Drifblim
2 Tropius
G Booster
2 Pokémon Catcher
Silver Mirror
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Reversal Trigger
Professor Juniper

All out of 10 packs total!

Just went 4-0 at my Pre-Release using Virizion EX/Genesect/Lapras/Tropius/Kangaskhan.

Mainly tried to start with Kangaskhan or Genesect and Call for Family Virizion and Tropius out. (Genesect in place of Tropius if starting with Kanga).

Things went well with energy acceleration, Lapras healing, and getting everything set-up early.

The only EX that I didn't see was Kyurem. o:

Soooooooo..... When are the rest of the scans going to be up? You said 5 days ago that you'd have it all up. Come on....

Momaster12 said:
I just came back from my prerelease earlier today. It seems that Dialga is indeed and a very common EX. There were a few Genesect as well. As for my pulls, I got nada. You can check my report thread but like I said I got suckish cards. I did get a Catcher and Kyurem EX, though, which was cool.

From what I saw on youtube that is right. Dialga is really common like heatran in plasma freeze.

Waitwait Dialga EX is common?

brb, buying packs. That card looks flat out awesome.

The rest of the scans were uploaded. Shiny virizion I hope Ill get you against all odds !(=

Oh, so I guess Machamp's Badge of Discipline does only apply to Fighting types. There's that other Rare Machamp with the Knock off and Reinforced Lariat, though! Boy, he can set up some hand disruption...

The only EX that I didn't see was Kyurem. o:
Tyler G pulled 2 of them, and I think someone else pulled 1.
Shinies were rather scarce, though; the only one I saw was Dusknoir (as opposed to RC and Eggs last week).

I went to my pre-release, I pulled nothing good, no tropius, no kangaskhans nothing. I went 2-2 with a clunky list. In the third match, they announced the draft, so I signed up, thinking it would be fun for my first draft. I got my final 2 packs, got salamence holo, my second Catcher and a rev. Ultra ball. Now, the draft began. First pack had Tropius, so got it. (Also had salamence holo). The second had Super scoop up cyclone, got it. Afterthe drafting for thesepacks, I got to the third one. Virizion EX regular art. Auto-got. Then the final pack...
Dusknoir shiny!
I then went to win. I got to the final battle, and we agreed we would get 3 packs each. I got kyurem EX.

In the side, I traded Latias EX FA to a Lati fanatic and got Thunderus FA EX and 20$.

Back