(1) 'Plasma Blast' Scans! [7/27]

Druddigon isnt a rare? I thought it'd at least be uncommon. At least it's not a rare, but they have plenty of those anyway.

At the pre release I attended I pull a dialga FA and genesect EX. Some guy offered me $60 for the genesect. He was also asking for virizion EX. I imagine there will be a lot of people playing decks with those two, so they will probably pretty pricey in the future. The two ace specs for the set seem common I traded commons and rares for both of them. The accelgor seems to have potential and the haxorous is a total troll to the plasma decks. My friend was making a deck around the cradily and I'm making one around archeops so interested to see how those will come out. I'm glad the pokemon catcher card is being rotated, now they won't fetch $20 online.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Plus, they won't make us wait an entire four months after the release of the games before we get cards for the new Pokemon.

I'm not sure how everyone has seemingly forgot about the BW starter preview tins and the Zoroark box, it wasn't that long ago. It's almost certainly what TCPi are going to repeat between October and February,

Furn said:
Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Plus, they won't make us wait an entire four months after the release of the games before we get cards for the new Pokemon.

I'm not sure how everyone has seemingly forgot about the BW starter preview tins and the Zoroark box, it wasn't that long ago. It's almost certainly what TCPi are going to repeat between October and February,

Yes, but that was over a period of only about 1 month, not 4.

Looked at both theme deck lists online, and yeah, epic fail. Not in a sense that the decks suck, but in a sense that one will be bought more than the other, and the fact that I've seen this energy combination somewhere, which set was it? Hmm, let me think, uh PLASMA STORM?

We have like, what, Grass Psychic for 3 sets in a row, and Fire Water in the second last, and third last sets from now? I guess TPCi didn't learn their lesson of balancing out the energies with each precon release.

Please tell me that the Genesect theme deck will be as good as the volcarona one.

$T2eC16hHJH0FG2hm,G27BR9JJ5M(Bg~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16dHJG!FFmf,-zD!BR9VW60zUQ~~60_57.JPG
not my picture.

Please use spoiler tags for large pictures *[mod]Drohn[/mod]

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/6526/tawz.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img706/4430/7znk.jpg

If anyone pulled the Shiny Dusknoir, please put a picture on here because I wanna see what it looks like in person.

Silver Bangle and Silver Mirror have the worst wording I have ever seen on a Pokemon card. It's just begging for ambiguity and tricky questions. They could have gone with an if-then clause like all the other tools before, but no, they just had to make it the most complicated wording of a card(s) in the format.

If anyone pulled the Shiny Dusknoir, please put a picture on her
I lol'd

DNA said:
Silver Bangle and Silver Mirror have the worst wording I have ever seen on a Pokemon card. It's just begging for ambiguity and tricky questions. They could have gone with an if-then clause like all the other tools before, but no, they just had to make it the most complicated wording of a card(s) in the format.

Couldn't agree more I was just like >.< what is this trickery???

DNA said:

If anyone pulled the Shiny Dusknoir, please put a picture on her
I lol'd

Autocorrect ><

I don't find it confusing. And this has been worded the same way since the beginning... (Most noticeable in the EX era, however, given the huge number of cards excluding Pokemon-ex.) "If the Pokémon this card is attached to isn't a Pokemon-EX" sounds worse to me than "...the Pokémon this card is attached to (excluding Pokémon-EX)" personally.

I was at a pre-release last Sunday it was pretty interesting. They had a thing going on where you could donate 4 boxes of 24 count packages of crayons for an extra pack. For charities. So in first 6 packs I get mostly nothing. My friend gets a Full Art Genesect-EX in his first pack so I never heard the end of THAT since I proxied Genesect. My other friend got an Regular Palkia-EX. After round 2 I turned in my crayons and got a regular Virizion-EX in my one pack. My friend got a Regular Genesect-EX. I didn't see ANY Full Art pulls besides Genesect and Dialga. I saw or heard of every Regular art pulled except Dialga. The only secret rare I saw was Exeggcute. Only Ace Specs I saw were G-Booster and G-Scope. No Master Ball or Scoop Up Cyclone.

Zachary Pain Range said:
http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/first-14-plasma-blast-card-images-revealed found some of the missing scans -_- ?

YOU... HAVE... GOT... TO... BE... KIDDING ME!!! XDDD

Back