(1) New Tree-like Pokemon Before Genesect Film [7/13]

Wow, sounds pretty sweet. I hate all tree fakemons I have seen but a spider-like tree sounds a LOT better.

At first I just looked at the picture and was like "wtf is this".

Haha, but this looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see more!

The rough sketch is adorable, and it sounds like a COOL grass type.

We've got a palm tree (Exeggcutor) evergreen tree (Abomasnow) a pokemon with a tree on it (Torterra) and a tree-mimicking rock type (Sudowoodo) but I believe this will be the first pokemon just based on an ordinary, common deciduous tree.

With the spidery legs, I'm wondering if it might be based on a cypress.

inb4 it's Flabebe's evolution.

For some reason the only thing I can think of is Nelson from the Simpsons screaming "Running away rules!"

If only I was there or Xous then we could of drawn it. But anyway did you see any kind of attacks it used? (Hopefully this isn't a joke, lol).

Tree Pokemon! I'm definitely having it (even if it isn't on the team I'll at least have it boxed). Can't wait for more info about the tree-mon.

I love how they say they ran out of the theater to post it. Watch there have been another reveal that same time they left and we will never know.

Awesome news! The concept sounds great. It reminds me a bit of Cherrymon (Digimon), but awesome, nevertheless. Maybe a Grass/Dark-type?

SoulSilver said:
Cherrymon, is that you?

images

I wonder how it'll compare to shiftry

According to a few Japanese twitter friends I have it's called オーロット/Aulotto. They're also describing it's shape being like おばけかれき from Dragon Quest.

We'll have more solid info soon guys, just gotta bide our time. It might likely be why the Japanese website hasn't updated yet with the new 'mons revealed from CoroCoro as well since this might be added at the same time.

viper.fox said:
According to a few Japanese twitter friends I have it's called オーロット/Aulotto. They're also describing it's shape being like おばけかれき from Dragon Quest.

We'll have more solid info soon guys, just gotta bide our time. It might likely be why the Japanese website hasn't updated yet with the new 'mons revealed from CoroCoro as well since this might be added at the same time.

!!! Didn't they reveal this pokemon with the 3DS XLs for XY?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-x-y-special-3ds-xl-and-new-pokemon-coming-soon

The names are very familar.

I'll reserve judgement for official reveal, though I am disappointed orotto didn't turn out to be a sableye evo

Back