(1) New Tree-like Pokemon Before Genesect Film [7/13]

Yeah, the first thing that came to my mind was Cherrymon... If Cherrymon was a Pokémon, it would be Grass/Dark, so if this tree pokémon is really that menace looking, I guess that might be its type...

For some reason when I look at the sketch I can't help but picture those broccoli aliens from The Powerpuff Girls

SoulSilver said:
Cherrymon, is that you?
MADE MY DAY.

I think this thing is pretty cool. Bug/Grass? Bug/Dark?
Either way, I like the design from the sketch. I also like how these people ran out the theater and took a picture of it. Gotta love devotion.

Chrono said:
SoulSilver said:
Cherrymon, is that you?
MADE MY DAY.

I think this thing is pretty cool. Bug/Grass? Bug/Dark?
Either way, I like the design from the sketch. I also like how these people ran out the theater and took a picture of it. Gotta love devotion.

He said spider like not a literal spider.

It's gotta be Grass-Ghost, methinks. Haunted trees are pretty common creatures in games. It's also the first time we'll be seeing that typing.

The idea sort of reminds me of the Whomping Willow.

Did anyone take a shot from the pokémon on the film? Any images? I mean, someone sure had a camera ready to take pics of new mons... right?

So what exactly did the trailer showcase besides Aulotte? Were there any new scenes from the games that we haven't seen in previous trailers?

Buizel said:
Did anyone take a shot from the pokémon on the film? Any images? I mean, someone sure had a camera ready to take pics of new mons... right?

Oh sure and face a fine of up to 2 grand and potential prosecution. And as foreigner add deportation and the refusal of entry into the country if caught .

Be patient.

viper.fox said:
Buizel said:

Oh sure and face a fine of up to 2 grand and potential prosecution. And as foreigner add deportation and the refusal of entry into the country if caught .

Be patient.

Wow, didn't know Japanese laws were that hard on taking pictures on movies. 2,000 yen is acceptable to me anyhoo :p After The Avengers' post-credits scene was on Youtube 5 minutes after it was first screened, I doubt nothing on that matter.

But anyways, I expect it to be Poison/Dark and have good stats. But I have a hunch it's going to be an Y exclusive, because of the 'destruction' theme and whatnot.

More like 20,000円. You're missing the whole deportation thing too if you're a foreigner.

viper.fox said:
More like 20,000円. You're missing the whole deportation thing too if you're a foreigner.

Damn. They are really serious. I bet the XY commercial will be shown in japan TV shows soon.

Yeah, remember that the HG/SS exclusive and BW exclusive trailers shown at the movies in prior years have all been released a few days if not shorter after they were shown in the theatre. People just have to be patient :)

viper.fox said:
Yeah, remember that the HG/SS exclusive and BW exclusive trailers shown at the movies in prior years have all been released a few days if not shorter after they were shown in the theatre. People just have to be patient :)

I'm sure it'll leak eventually.

Sounds like this guy from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story:

Treevil.gif

Treevils.

Back