(1) New Tree-like Pokemon Before Genesect Film [7/13]

REALLY took them this long to make a possible haunted tree pokemon. but whatever i just want it now

I don't know about you, but I think somebody needs to take one for the team and pay the fine so we can SEE THE POGEMANZ!!

This artwork. Oh my.

Nevertheless, I am very grateful for the news, you guys sure got a leg up on other sites like Serebii, even if it is a silly doodle. :p

A spider tree.... that can either be very odd looking or very frightening. Im thinking Grass/Ghost? A possessed tree? It would be a nice new type combo.

Zielo said:
This artwork. Oh my.

Nevertheless, I am very grateful for the news, you guys sure got a leg up on other sites like Serebii, even if it is a silly doodle. :p

A spider tree.... that can either be very odd looking or very frightening. Im thinking Grass/Ghost? A possessed tree? It would be a nice new type combo.
If this thing turns out to be grass/ghost it's pretty much guaranteed a spot on my team.

Does this mean that Sudowoodo got another evolution? Meaning a 2nd stage? He already has a basic and baby forms so why not complete the evolution line XD?:)

I couldnt see Sudowoodo turning into anything even remotely menacing, ever. o_O That tree is just too... happy.

Saw the update that includes the film's plot.

Different Mewtwo? Cool! Pity it's short and all, and it seems a bit...iono, lacking?

Still, I'm gonna watch it when it comes out here.

(Also.... no new Mewtwo forme. Guess that was ONE thing the leaker was wrong about.)

That movie description really saddens me. The plot sounds alright, especially the end, but the fact that its just another "Ash has no idea what this Pokemon is even though they met before" sort of thing, and then they completely change Mewtwo from a he to a she, really puts me off. It wouldnt irk me so much if it was any other Pokemon. Im not even a huge Mewtwo fan, but its the fact that they put so much time into building Mewtwo up in the past and now they completely changed all of that and its like anything that happened before gen 4 doesn't even exist anymore as far as Ash's memories.

May as well go back to that "Ash is in a coma" theory.

It looks certainly nice I can't wait to see the official art.....but everyone is forgetting one thing MEWTWO SECOND FORM? WPM hasn't told us anything about the movie I wonder if the form was revealed probably not considering the fact that he would've told us.

Skulblaka_Shur said:
(Also.... no new Mewtwo forme. Guess that was ONE thing the leaker was wrong about.)

Lack of second Mewtwo form in film =/= lack of second Mewtwo form in X/Y.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Skulblaka_Shur said:

Lack of second Mewtwo form in film =/= lack of second Mewtwo form in X/Y.

You'd think for something that big they'd want to showcase it in the movie.

ashyboy said:
It looks certainly nice I can't wait to see the official art.....but everyone is forgetting one thing MEWTWO SECOND FORM? WPM hasn't told us anything about the movie I wonder if the form was revealed probably not considering the fact that he would've told us.

Im thinking that this movie may have a sequel debuting the second Mewtwo form AND MAYBE THIS TIME ASH WILL REMEMBER THE MEWTWO. Seriously, disappoint.
WPM please make us that awesome Pokemon movie in the future.
But yeah, either they're holding off on the second form for something else, or the leaker (for whatever reason) lied about it for more hype. (But seeing how everything he said has been true so far, I have no idea why) Im hoping there is one though, especially if its more Mew-based. Maybe it could also mean Mew might make a reappearance in the next film as well.

Skulblaka_Shur said:
Saw the update that includes the film's plot.

Different Mewtwo? Cool! Pity it's short and all, and it seems a bit...iono, lacking?

Still, I'm gonna watch it when it comes out here.

It's very unlikely that WPM's source was wrong after all the things they were right about so far.

Zielo said:
That movie description really saddens me. The plot sounds alright, especially the end, but the fact that its just another "Ash has no idea what this Pokemon is even though they met before" sort of thing, and then they completely change Mewtwo from a he to a she, really puts me off. It wouldnt irk me so much if it was any other Pokemon. Im not even a huge Mewtwo fan, but its the fact that they put so much time into building Mewtwo up in the past and now they completely changed all of that and its like anything that happened before gen 4 doesn't even exist anymore as far as Ash's memories.

May as well go back to that "Ash is in a coma" theory.

Well I might be wrong, but wasn't everyone's memory (including ash) erased by Mewtwo in the First Movie?

If this has been said, I am sorry.

I find this news to be tree-mendous.

So let me get this straight. They have no second form in the movie so it's not existant? It may be true, but how would they showcase it in the movie? Having 2-3 mewtwos in the film is wrong. I think that they will be revealing the new form soon, but they used this movie as a chance to promote the first new form. Now, I know you will all reply with 'Oh, but wouldn't they want to market both forms in the movie?' Well, not everything is about marketing.

What a huge let down. I was expecting the original male Mewtwo to make a return and transform into the 2nd Mewtwo form alongside the female Mewtwo who transformed into the new form already revealed. Even though this didn't happen I could understand why, but I def didn't expect Ash not to remember who Mewtwo was. Seriously, what a let down.

Whatever type it is, I hope it can learn explosion, as a reference to these guys:
Territorial_Oak.gif

Tender_loving_tree.png

I'm actually really looking forward to the tree-mon! The way you described it makes me want it on my team!

Back