(1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PB Contest Details [12/2]

RE: (1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PokéBeach Contest Details [12/2]

I went to see it in Thoroughbred 20,633 Frazier Drive,Franklin, TN 37067-8267.
The movie was pretty good. It was just amazing to finally see it on a big screen haven't seen one since Pokemon 2000. I couldn't go to the Black and White tour due to basketball.

I went and saw it at Barton Creek 14; 2901 Capitol of Texas Highway; Austin TX 78746. I've generally liked all the Pokemon movies very casually, and this one was probably one of the best. It's also the first time I've seen a Poke-movie in a cinema, which was a lot of fun to go with some of my like-minded friends. I'd definitely be willing to see another at the theaters.

My contest entry:

I went to the Rave University 6 in Philadelphia, I thought the movie was good, not as good as the Zoroark movie, but it was good, Victini made me into ''Aww'' mode a few times (both for cute ''Aww'' and sad ''Aww''), but I now have a new fond liking to Victini, next to Landmin of course

As for the gift baggie (Thanks Cinedigm for that :)) The Jumbo Vicitini card is now one of my new fave current-gen TCG cards next to my promo Reshiram, the mini-manga was funny and entertaining enough for me to go and buy the full volumes for when I can at Barnes and Noble :D, The Pokedex 3D code I can't use at the moment due to me not having a 3DS, but I will for when I can and the sticker I like the new design too :D

and to show proof that I went to the movie, here is my ticket stub:

2enrr6g.jpg

I went to Studio Movie Grill 9 in Arlington,TX, and thought the movie was good (3rd best movie). It was really funny when Victini burped, and they had better graphics than the other Pokemon movies. I also liked the full art Victini card, but wish it was the ability one. I'd give the movie 4.5/5 stars, because Damon kind of scared me.¡∞

Went to the single saturday showing at Carmike Cinema's in Reading, PA. I'm posting this from my phone, but I can add an image of the ticket stub later tonight if needed.
The movie was really cute. I call it "cute pokemon doing cute things while huge legendary pokemon do really stupid things the movie". Which kind of explains my feelings of it.
I thought Victini was great, it's backstory was oh so sad, and it's loce for macarons was adorable. I didnt really understand why taking an O out of macaroons makes it a whole new food tho.
Zekrom and Reshiram were, on the other hand, pretty underwhelming. For one thing, the movie was called "Victini and Zekrom", but Zekrom had like, 15 minutes of screentime. Also, the most action they had was they had was saving eachother from purple fire, and PUSHING A CASTLE DOWN FROM THE SKY. It's just not the kind of thing you expect legendarypokemon the be doing.
The dumbest part of the movie for me though, was when they told Damon "no you can't put the sword-castle thing back in the mountain!" and then realized they were completeely wrong and were like "Damon, you need to do EXZACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING!"
Anyway, i just arrived at work, so I'll cut this short. The movie was cute, but like most pokemon movies, full of plotholes. But it was better than the Arceus movie and that's what counts. Also, THE DRAGON FORCE IS OUT OF CONTOL!!!

it was better than the zoroark movie, I thought it was funny when victini burped. I think reshiram had the same voice as lugia from pokemon 2000. I think it is one of the better pokemon movies.

Sadly I won't be able to attend the movie this weekend. =( So at least I will be able to see Black when it is on tv!!

It was a good movie, worth the journey I took and money paid.

It had an unexpected plot to me because I didn't really know much about it. The plot was good and the back story. I didn't know Eind Oak was at a different location from the land of the People of Earth. Victini was cute and the thing about it being trapped for so long was touching, though Ash didn't take it to the beach eventually, at least I don't remember it being shown. I still have questions about Reshiram and Zekrom affecting just that town or the whole Unova region, the twins too.

I had to walk an hour and a half to the theater due to bad public transport and uncooperative parents. It was like a Pokemon journey, especially Black and White. I went over and under a bridge, pass a railway line and rested at McDonald's. PokeCenter anyone? And other things.

I saw the movie at:
Polaris 18
1071 Gemini Place
Columbus, OH 43240

I'm rather sad that I wasn't able to attend (movies weren't at good times for me, and I didn't have anyone to go with anyway), but this is a super cool experience. I'm really glad they're showing Pokémon in the theatres again, and I hope the turnout was good enough for them to continue doing it in the future. I remember going to see the first Pokémon movie in theatres, and hopefully if they continue, I'll be able to again.

OMG I loved the movie! :D I woke up this morning with 3 hours of sleep and drove into the city just to see it. Oh the things I do for Pokemon :]

Reshiram and Victini were awesome! And I was so sad when *spoiler alert* I thought Ash and Victini were going to die. I think they did a decent job with the dubbing, aside from Deerling. They just sounded strange. But otherwise, they did a decent job for a dub, I'd say.

It was a fun experience. I really hope they put out more Pokemon movies in theatres again. I missed seeing them on the big screen. There were about 60 people in the screening room. and I couldn't get any of the promotional stuff because they said that they ran out of it on Saturday! Kind of a bummer. and the theatre didn't even have a poster for the movie. >< So, I took a picture of myself with the ticket for the movie.

I can't wait to see Black version next weekend :]

I saw the movie at:
Movieland 17 at Boulevard Square
1301 North Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23230

Well this was the first Pokemon movie I've seen in theaters and I must say it was good. Plot was kinda slow and not too much action but it had it's moments like whenever Victini would power someone up. I went to the Carmike cinema in Kennewick, WA. One last thought, the ending was cliche. It could have been like the one in Latios and Latias, but that's just my opinion.

I saw the movie twice! I saw every showing at my theatre (there was only two, though. One on Saturday, and one on Sunday, both at 12:30)! I have extra goodies bags now.Does anyone know who voiced Zekrom?

Saw the movie at Easton AMC in Columbus, OH yesterday. Was a decent movie. Being someone that has seen the first 4 movies in theaters, I can't say this movie felt the same. It lacked funny moments, and the story just wasn't very interesting compared to past movies. I was glad Reshiram and Zekrom "talked". It was nice to get a taste of childhood memories and sit in the theater again for a Pokemon movie. I really missed the experience and I'm glad to have had it again. The crowd in the theater for the movie was of all ages, I saw young children, teens, adults, and senior citizens. Mostly adults and teens seemed to come out just to relive the same thing I wanted to, sitting back with a new Pokemon movie in theaters with freebies, popcorn, and an ice cold drink. Overall I had a pretty good time. :)

H_dog13Twitter.jpg

I went to the AMC theater in Aventura mall Miami. The movie was awesome, but they only kept team rocket in there for tradition because they were of no importance D: Also, I found a plot hole! If in the first episode of black and white Ash saw Zekrom, than how was Zekrom locked away for a thousand years? o.o Anyways, great movie. I loved Zekrom!

thundersin said:
I went to the AMC theater in Aventura mall Miami. The movie was awesome, but they only kept team rocket in there for tradition because they were of no importance D: Also, I found a plot hole! If in the first episode of black and white Ash saw Zekrom, than how was Zekrom locked away for a thousand years? o.o Anyways, great movie. I loved Zekrom!

I thought the same thing about Zekrom. Guess there is more than 1? IDK.

Water Pokémon Master said:

thundersin said:

SO JEALOUS OF YOU! I live 30 mins away, but no one would take me D<

I went and saw it at the AMC theater in Downtown Disney in Orlando Florida. Only 1 showing today and it was at 11 am. Bought my ticket in advance. Not a bad turn out for it either. The movie was great. Victini and the whole macaroon thing was so cute, but I was so sad when Victini was in pain. As for the dragons, Reshiram's movie cry was so pretty and Zekrom's voice was cool. The one thing I would change in the movie is I would give the dragons more screen time. Zekrom got so little and Reshiram didn't get much more. Can't wait to see Kyurem and the Musketeer trio in action next time.

I saw the movie in the AMC Theater in Clifton, NJ. I saw the Sunday performance and I was very disappointed that they had no giveaways left from the previous day. The movie was decent and Victini was cool. Could Team Rocket, however, been anymore unnecessary except for nostalgic value?

I will be curious if next week's movie will be simply a mirror image of today's film or something a little bit different.

Greetings to the Pokebeach crew,

jconti2818

jconti2818 said:
I saw the movie in the AMC Theater in Clifton, NJ. I saw the Sunday performance and I was very disappointed that they had no giveaways left from the previous day. The movie was decent and Victini was cool. Could Team Rocket, however, been anymore unnecessary except for nostalgic value?

I will be curious if next week's movie will be simply a mirror image of today's film or something a little bit different.

Greetings to the Pokebeach crew,

jconti2818

The Reshiram movie is supposed to be the same deal but with a few changes. Mainly that Ash finds Reshiram instead of Zekrom. A few other things will be different as well. I think Pokebeach uploaded a list awhile back of the differences.

Back