(1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PB Contest Details [12/2]

My girlfriend and I drove from Vancouver down to Lincoln Square Cinemas in Bellevue, WA. Definitely great to be able to watch Pokemon on the big screen again! (Haven't been able to since Pokemon 4Ever). Although I'm pretty tired from the day trip!
The movie was pretty good. It was nice to see Reshi and Zek in action finally! Also, Victini was given a great personality. There were some good laughs for sure, but I feel the plot was a little bit silly. Great opening battle scene, like in every movie (Minus Jirachi). I want to give a big thanks to Cinedigm and Pokemon USA for putting this event together for us. Hopefully we'll be able to see more of these movies hit the big screen. I miss the shorts at the beginning of the movies, but a good set of previews, including the next Studio Ghibli movie helped make up for that. Also, it would be awesome to have a few Canadian showings!
Again, thanks for the great event! Hope everyone else enjoyed it too.
photo.jpg

RE: (1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PokéBeach Contest Details [12/2]

I attended this theater:
B&B Dodge City Village 8
Village Square Mall
2601 Central
Dodge City, KS 67801
I drove 2 hours from Guymon, OK to get there lol well, me and about 8 of my friends.
We took two cars, quite the trip. The movie was pretty good, not the best pokemon movie, but good.
It was nice to see pokemon on the big screen again, brought back a lot of memories :D
Swag is always nice too, gotta love free stuff!
So yeah, in conclusion, great movie, great experience, great stuff, and I'd love to see this happen more often!

I attended the theater location in (on Sunday):

NA Edgewater Multiplex Cinema 16
339 River Road
Edgewater, NJ 07020

I found the movie to be decent. Not a bad movie, but not the absolute best. What made my experience really good is that I was able to receive the goodie bag with the Victini card I was worried I was not going to get. I'm now proud to own the really amazing looking holo jumbo card.

Pros:

Effects were good
Victini was good to see
Many 5th generation Pokemon make appearances
The branching elements makes me excited to see the other version
Plot was interestingly good, especially the end
Relatively good character development (mostly Damon)

Cons:

Some of the movie was boring and slow (like between when they discover Victni's location limits and when the "sword" was moved)
Too little Zekrom screentime
The tournament plot at the beginning was abruptly abandoned, nothing else was reported after Victini being discovered
Team Rocket's irrelevant appearance
No Pikachu mini feature

27xgdbn.jpg

LOLz so funny thing is i wasnt going to see this movie because my spouse kept sayin no, no, no, no after begging him for a month! He said we need to save up for x-mas. Weeeellll my aunt gave me a gift card the night before the movie was released and it was an AMC movie gift card to the Stonebriar, TX location! My man was like " *facepalm* okay.... we can go...."

WARNING: contains a few spoilers!!!
So we went to see the movie after we got our concessions ( the cashier messed up on my gift card so we got " free" popcorn and drinks! ) theres still full amount on my gift card 0.o I was soooooo excited and happy to finally see this movie! I heard the pokemon music play and I my heart was like racing OMG but no Pikachu project mini movie? :( A lot of people sang the opening black and white song at the beginning of the tournament battle and everyone in the theater kinda freaked out with a " waaaahhhhhhhwwwww!!!!" when we saw a SHINY HYDREIGON on the screen!!! O-o * drool* I was laughing at Victini choke on the food and when scraggy kept pulling up his skin like pants when they fell down. I LOVE the way Zekrom sounded when it roared-BEAST I felt like Reshiram had more of a part than Zekrom though which made me sooo sad....Zekrom is my fav outta the two. Every time Zekrom roared I got major goosebumps.... I loved the way the art looked, very amazing graphics! I didnt get why Team Rocket was wearing their white uniforms because they have new black ones in Unova @-@ My man kept making fun of kling, klang, and klingklang and the chick who plays Ash saying she over-did the voice too much it felt desperate and trying to be technical about when they were in space I kept telling him duuude its pokemon...shut up. When someone asked " What's 'Dragonforce?'" My man was like... " a crappy band." It made a few people laugh ;P He thought Deerling was hilarious because it kept saying " Deer, deer." He jokingly does it on and off to make me mad. I almost cried when the King died and how at the end because I felt like Victini died like Latios did in " Pokemon Heros" I fell in love with the wooden Victini charm Iris bought and Im making my own out of textured modeling clay. Im such a nerd! I really loved the movie although it felt short. The setting was pretty, the music was beautiful, and Victini was extremely adorable. Maybe too adorable to where I will buy a plushie... Well I am really grateful that I got to see it! I really felt like I was gonna miss out because its been like what... 10 years since I saw a pokemon movie in theaters? That and on top of the fact I work 9 hrs overnight and id miss out on precious morning sleep. I was a great treat and I loved the freebies a lot! ^-^ Victini is my favorite Unova pokemon so this movie was a big deal to me! I hope everyone else really enjoyed this movie and that they release the 15th one in theaters too ( WITH MORE FREE STUFF!!! ) X'D I agree with DarksoulSP strongly--best moment of 2011! That movie was totally worth me making a ridiculously convincing scene at work being " sick" the day before to see it :p heeheee...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥THANK YOU CINEDIGM!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ohh yeeeeeeaah proof I went:

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

Matthew and I attended the movie Saturday at the Showcase Cinema in Warwick RI. We really enjoyed the movie. What made the story line interesting was the fact that the villian could have been the hero. I love Pikachu but Victini could become my second favorite pokemon after seeing the movie. I also enjoyed the short history on Zekrom and Reshiram and the tie-in to Victini. My 12 year old really enjoyed one of his many birthday gifts. We invited his friend, who is also a big time pokemon fan,to join us in seeing the movie. Both boys loved it. There were still talking about the movie the following day. We are all looking forward to this Saturday and watching the movie Black - Victini and Reshiram. :)

Promos RE: (1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PB Contest Details [12/2]

..."jumbo Victini card (a reprint of NV #15), a sample Pokemon Black and White Manga, stickers, a Pokedex 3D code to unlock Victini, and a few other leaflets"...

I did not get a Pokedex 3D code!! :( I don't know what you mean by "leafletS" because I only received a single leaflet with a code for TCG Online and a C-gear skin. I sure hope the single movie logo and single Victini sticker are all you meant by "stickers." T^T

kfpxeeec2c9a5f9c5f88092c89b17b49.jpg
Letterman's Event Jacket & Play Pokémon! Cap​

I didn't read through the entire thread (it gained, what, 7 pages over one weekend? I'm not going to read all that) but it seems like a lot of people were excited about the movie. I definitely don't share your opinions about the Pokemon anime, nor will I ever, but I'm happy for you people.

And now to see who won the contest.

Drumroll, please!

drumroll.gif

^^So how is it gonna work? You just gonna secretly send them a message, or announce them here? Just curious...

Went to the movie at Palladio 16 240 Palladio Parkway Folsom, CA 95630 pretty good movie, I didn't like zekroms voice and I felt bad for golurk because he took a beating from reshiram...

DNA said:
I didn't read through the entire thread (it gained, what, 7 pages over one weekend? I'm not going to read all that) but it seems like a lot of people were excited about the movie. I definitely don't share your opinions about the Pokemon anime, nor will I ever, but I'm happy for you people.

And now to see who won the contest.

Drumroll, please!

drumroll.gif

so does this mean the winners have been chosen already?

I saw the movie yesterday. I really liked Shiny Hydreigon, he was AWESOME! Victini was cute ( and cool because he made Ash's pokemon AWESOME). I thought it was funny seeing all of the solosis and duosions in the castle/sword.
Oh and I saw it at AMC in Grapevine, TX

I extremely like the movie. Very cute and well done. Victini is probably one of my favorite pokemon, now.
Very excited for the other half to be released.
The family relationship was very well done.
They left people in the castle. -.-
Doing this on behalf of my little brother- he's carrying on the family pokemon legacy- introduced all his friends. :)

I saw it at the Rave Western Hills 14.

Someone messaged be about Rave, Polaris, where I saw the movie, could you pm again? I can't see it xD

The movie was great! Can't wait until Black: Victini and Zekrom comes out!

I lol at all the people who think that I know who the winners are.

I was just being dramatic, guys :p

^^ So you dont???? :O Well, now im a little..... ashamed of myself!

For those that saw the movie but didn't get a goodie bag, Cinedigm has promised to make things right on their Facebook page:

Cinedigm
We're so sorry to learn some theatres experienced a shipping delay and did not get Pokemon gift bags in time for the movie event last weekend. If you saw "Pokemon the Movie" at one of the theatres that did not have gift bags, please fill out this form and we will have your Pokemon gift bag shipped directly to you http://goo.gl/kbGWa
Pokemon Gift Bag
cinedigm.us2.list-manage2.com
Pokemon Gift Bag Email Forms
Unlike · · Reshare · 113 · about an hour ago ·

I think the movie was great. Victini seemed pretty cool. I attended the movie at 10:15 at the AMC in Clifton Commons on sunday.

Back