(1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PB Contest Details [12/2]

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
RE: (1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PokéBeach Contest Details [12/2]

o_O They're giving all of those away to everyone who goes to see it? (While supplies last, of course.) That's awesome.

I literally just ordered the tickets for my brothers and I, so we'll be seeing the film together. There's only one showing at the theatre near us, so I was glad they didn't sell out.

Hydro Cannon

Just a random dood

Sounds good! So after we see it, we just explain what we liked/didnt, and we are enetered in a chance to see it?

Zekrom Black

Banner made by me! :D Avatar from Serebii.net!
Wow. I was only 3 last time a Pokemon movie was in theaters, so this will be my first time :D! Did they used to give away all of this? I can't wait too see it tomorrow! I'm going to enter both contests! I wish they would give away more Zekrom stuff, like this card. Aweome attack (Black Roar) with 200 dmage, and 200 HP! If only...
EDIT: If you look in the background of the artwork in the Zekrom card that my link leads to, Hydreigon, Braviary, and Zebstrika are all present. They also have roles in Victini and Zekrom, so I hoped the card would be given away at theaters. Reshiram's jumbo has Golurk, Mandibuzz, and Stoutland, they have roles in Victini and Reshiram.

pkmmaster

Battle Master

<----------- My screenshot, couldn't figure out how to post it in the message. If someone wants to tell me how i will be greatfull. NO movies here in Canada!

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...

pkmmaster said:
<----------- My screenshot, couldn't figure out how to post it in the message. If someone wants to tell me how i will be greatfull. NO movies here in Canada!

To post images from your computer, you have to host them (upload them) to an image hosting site - sites like Photobucket and tinypic, for example. (Photobucket requires an account, but tinypic does not.)

Once you go to their site, upload the image from your computer and the site will give you a list of URLs to use. The url with the "

pkmmaster

Battle Master

Dam thats big! but i guess you will see it.

2dc8vpu.png

I resized it for you. In the future, if the image will stretch the page, resize it before posting, or put it under spoiler tags. Thanks! ~Xous

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...

Screenshot%20at%202011-12-02%2017%3A06%3A33.png

Good thing I'm only followed by spammers. I have the original, if needed.

pkmmaster

Battle Master

Xous said:
To post images from your computer, you have to host them (upload them) to an image hosting site - sites like Photobucket and tinypic, for example. (Photobucket requires an account, but tinypic does not.)

Once you go to their site, upload the image from your computer and the site will give you a list of URLs to use. The url with the "" tags is the one you'd used to post the image. (Or you can post the url without the tags to just post the link to the image so it doesn't stretch the page when you post it.)
[/quote]

Thanks that worked! I have done it before just didn't remember.

MarioPikachu

Supreme Pokemon Master

I really hope they don't run out of the Victini Jumbo Card when I get there on Sunday. I would be enraged if it happened.

D

darkbrightpokemon

4ku3uv.jpg

WISH I COULD GO D: freakin Canada and their lack of Pokemon stuff TT^TT

Eevee

Whatever you do, don't play Half-Life in the dark.

ererer-2.jpg

I wish I could see it but I have a 4-5 page history report due on Monday

mariaeg922

Aspiring Trainer
Youngest is turning 12 tomorrow and the movie was one of the things he wanted to do for his birthday. Obviously he will be dictating to me his opinion of the movie to the thread. The prize pack would be a cool addition for him. {L}

crobia_3

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

how long does it run?