(1) Jump Festa Reveals Shocking New DS Pokemon Game: 'Pokemon: Nobunaga's Ambition' [

pkmmaster

Battle Master
Hmmmmm... That kind of came out of right field. A little disapointed was hoping for Battle Revolution 2

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
Wahhh This is amazing. The artwork and the characters! This is going to be so awesome, I can't wait!

NeoCandy

I am 721.5
This looks great! The only thing that could be better is a mystery dungeon like game were you can switch what pokemon you play as, on a Wii or Wii you system. One with realy good graphics that foucus on the ancient soilder pokemon theame.

The Yoshi

Wumbo
Hmm...that's actually a cool idea. I might end up getting this if I see some more things I like about it. Not trying to be a downer, but this game could very well be terrible for all the info we have. Guess we'll just have to wait, but I do like the idea.

pkmmaster

Battle Master
"In the video games, all of the aforementioned Pokemon are from the past. Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion protected Pokemon during an ancient human war." Quote from the pokemon movie 15 post........Now i'm intrigued

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
Whoah did not see this coming. I would like to know more about this before I judge it but I'm thinking I'm going to like it. The only thing that kind of feels odd to me is it's a DS game..

superman

Aspiring Trainer
This strange crossover doesn't interest me whatsoever; however, if there is some involvement with these legendary samurais in the Pokemon TCG, then I might show some interest.

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Water Pokémon Master said:
Added a video; currently translating it.

HNNNGGGG--- Arceus right at the end in all of its golden-glowing glory! HNNNNGGGG!!! *Heart Attack*

Anyway, this just gets cooler by the moment. Really hope these are released to the rest of the world, though with this much funding going into them I can't imagine they wouldn't be.

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Original thought: "no new mystery dungeon waaaaaaaaaaaat"
Started reading: "what in the world is this...looks kinda interesting"
Now: "OH GOD I NEED TO HAVE THIS"

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Starboard Driger said:
5:45 PM: The game can also be played on the 3DS.
Yeah, that's just like saying that you can play a Game Boy game on a Game Boy Advance. It's just kind of assumed...to be honest, WPM, there's no need to put that part in the article.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
OMG! What the...I am really upset. I wanted this to be a main game, but its ANOTHER spin-off... When are the main games going to come. This seems all thrown off to me since Kyurem is going to be in Movie 15, i thought Jump Festa would stay focused on Movie 15 and would announce Pokemon Gray...OMG im really upset...So is this it? This is all that Jump Fest was going to announce? I though they were going to reveal info on Movie 15 as well? :( This game looks completely horrible..

Soital

A backwards Latios~
Thanks for the information! I'm super excited to see what's in store for this game, some of the best news I've heard in a while~!

I really like the concept so far~ :3

TacoTurtle

Aspiring Trainer
RE: (1) Jump Festa Reveals Shocking New DS Pokemon Game: 'Pokemon: Nobunaga's Ambitio

pkmmaster said:
"In the video games, all of the aforementioned Pokemon are from the past. Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion protected Pokemon during an ancient human war." Quote from the pokemon movie 15 post.....Now i'm intrigued

Whoa... That actually might have a connection. Wouldn't that be just mind-blowing?

I kind of doubt this will have any connection to the movie, but it might be connected to the lore or the Musketeers. That would be soooo cool!