(1) Jump Festa Reveals Shocking New DS Pokemon Game: 'Pokemon: Nobunaga's Ambition' [

This new game sounds really cool. Pokemon's take on Civilization of sorts. Unification of Japan using Pokemon? Sounds incredibly cool, and the game has piqued my interest.

This sounds.... interesting?

I'm really curious as to how they are managing to include these two. I'm gonna assume that there are no Poke Balls, because that's some pretty high-tech stuff, but how will they incorporate the Pokemon collection?

It's an interesting twist, but I'm cautious to its functionality. If it goes over seas, which may not happen, I'll buy it.

Wait..what...I dont even...

WHOA

Im so confused, yet so excited at the same time. This looks like it will come out AMAZING, but I have no idea what this even is yet D:

So unless I misread something, (or wikipedia lied to me) this is based on the war between Japan and China during th 15th-17th centuries?

IF THIS IS AN ANCIENT SETTING, WHY IS THERE A MEWTWO HERE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Zyflair said:
IF THIS IS AN ANCIENT SETTING, WHY IS THERE A MEWTWO HERE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Sir, have you considered that 1990 may have taken place before 1400?

Boddy903 said:
This sounds.... interesting?

I'm really curious as to how they are managing to include these two. I'm gonna assume that there are no Poke Balls, because that's some pretty high-tech stuff, but how will they incorporate the Pokemon collection?

It's an interesting twist, but I'm cautious to its functionality. If it goes over seas, which may not happen, I'll buy it.

In Izuna, there are talismans you can use to capture monsters and send them out to fight your battles.
I'm guessing there'll be something similar.

Well, that was unexpected. It looks completely amazing, though. I hope there's someone who uses Arceus... :0

Anyway, since all we have to go off of is pretty images... All I can say is I'm looking forward to finding out more about this crossover. At least on the surface it seems to be something I'd enjoy a lot, especially since it seems aimed more toward older players.

I find this really interesting. For one, it takes place in the past, with an ancient trainer using Mewtwo, which was created by Team Rocket. Maybe, just maybe, they didn't create Mewtwo - just revived it?

Dewtzel said:
I find this really interesting. For one, it takes place in the past, with an ancient trainer using Mewtwo, which was created by Team Rocket. Maybe, just maybe, they didn't create Mewtwo - just revived it?

Nope, Team Rocket created it.
This is one of the only bothersome things I have.

Other than the fact that from the background pics (which WPM neglected to point out) it doesn't seem to be part of the main series.

As nifty as a tactical Pokemon RPG would be.
I am now disappointed after looking at those, what possessed Nintendo to do that?

Dewtzel said:
Maybe, just maybe, they didn't create Mewtwo - just revived it?
Ahahaha, this is going in my profile.

But really, it's a crossover. They can do anything--maybe it's a parallel universe.

HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP.

Never, ever saw this coming... But I have to say, it looks spectacular. This is probably the craziest Pokemon concept I have ever seen, and yet it looks to be one of the coolest games made by mankind. I just hope we get the game in the U.S... I mean, I don't see why we wouldn't but if we don't I'll probably spend a ton of money getting a Japanese copy. :).

Oh, and does anyone else find it funny that the five Pokemon in the front poster are Zekrom, Groudon, Mewtwo, Articuno, and... Jigglypuff? I couldn't stop laughing at it after the shock faded.

Can't wait to see more, it looks AMAZING!!!

fhuiothjwenkjlhf DO WANT!!!

I've never been one to be excited over side/spin off games, but this...I don't think I've ever been this excited over main game announcements!

Back