(1) English Names for ‘CoroCoro’ Pokemon and Humans, New Trailer [7/13]

I dont know if im right but it seems to me that the red beam of death wing is coming from yveltals left wing not his head

scattered mind said:
I dont know if im right but it seems to me that the red beam of death wing is coming from yveltals left wing not his head

Rewatched that section multiple times. If anything, it would be his right wing. But that makes no sense; why not both wings? But anyway, it definitely came from his head, unless we get more footage of this move that proves otherwise.

Clemont and Grant are ambiguous names. Yesterday I was positive that Clemont was an electric type user because Citron=Lemon and he uses a Helioptile. But, given those weird attachments to his backpack and the fact that his screenshots say he likes to invent things, what if he's a steel type leader? That would also likely mean that Helioptile evolves into a part-steel type...

As for Grant, given the look of the badge on his screenshots, I would guess Rock type. But it could be that those gems in his hair aren't just for decoration. Could he be the dark type gym leader we've been expecting?

Usually the gym leaders names clearly indicate the type of Pokémon they use (Falkner, anyone?), but this generation seems to be masking it well. Even for Viola, I wouldn't have guessed bug-type had it not been for WPM's source.

Grant = Granite = rock or ground?
Clemont/Citron = Citrus = electric?
Not sure why viola is bug though cos her name is more like a flower.

I agree that it is clearly a beam and has nothing to do with wings :p

iynereh said:
Grant = Granite = rock or ground?
Clemont/Citron = Citrus = electric?
Not sure why viola is bug though cos her name is more like a flower.

I agree that it is clearly a beam and has nothing to do with wings :p

I agree. Grant looks like he's rock climbing = rock or ground and Clemont being an inventor, I would assume Electric or steel.

If Grant was Dark type, then wouldn't background-badge thing be black/grey/something along those lines? I'm not against a dark gym, would totally love one, but he seems to be another rock/ground leader.

Going through the leaks again, Source said the what, 4th gym?, would be fighting type. Maybe he's the fighting dude?

Also, he got Draining Kiss right;
"Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60."

http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications

jdivinity said:
The Wonder Trade feature excites me. Such a gamble lol

lol

I can see how I get tons of useless pokemons from there and just one day woops a shiny someone must hacked and sent.

jdivinity said:
The Wonder Trade feature excites me. Such a gamble lol

And then everyone sends over their Magnemites from BW2 that they stockpiled over GTS.

It's. So. Beautiful ;_; I look forward to the move topsy turvy.
Team flare looks awesome. Dark and fire types I suppose.

I'm pretty sure Grant is a rock leader, and where did we hear Clemont uses Helioptile? If he does, I'm sure he's an electric gym leader.

Draining Kiss 90 Base Damage with STAB. Imagine with technician...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

CaseyVGCx said:

Drain moves (except mega drain, leech life, and absorb) have 75 base pwr since Gen5 so they aren't triggered by technician anymore

Has it been confirmed that Grant is a guy? Either way it's definitely a Rock-type Leader. Clemont is most likely an Electric-type Leader (AGAIN) since that solar energy dish thing is probably a reference to Helioptile/its evolution.

Augustine Sycamore... what happened to "Pah-TREES"?

Team Flare looks fabulous.

CaseyVGCx said:

Whitefire said:
If Grant was Dark type, then wouldn't background-badge thing be black/grey/something along those lines? I'm not against a dark gym, would totally love one, but he seems to be another rock/ground leader.

Going through the leaks again, Source said the what, 4th gym?, would be fighting type. Maybe he's the fighting dude?

"Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60."

Sky Pillar said:
CaseyVGCx said:

Drain moves (except mega drain, leech life, and absorb) have 75 base pwr since Gen5 so they aren't triggered by technician anymore

Draining Kiss has a base power of 60, though.

CaseyVGCx said:

Whitefire said:

If Source was right, it would trigger technician.

Also we may still get that other professor. This one apparently gives you a kanto starter. Again, if Source is right.

Back