(1) English Names for ‘CoroCoro’ Pokemon and Humans, New Trailer [7/13]

Knew Pangoro/Inkay/Malimar were coming.

The version-exclusive ones are ok IMO. Like Swirlix, cant seem to remember the bird one's though, Spritzee. Keep having to look it up >_>

Oblivion wing is boss looking!!! *-*
Also Swirlix has a nice ring to it the other its even hard to read..still cool very cool tomorrow the movie is released can't wait to see if they will reveal the other Mewtwo form.

I CALLED IT! CALLED INKAY! Well, this is going to be amazing with the rumors being true.

The trailer made me cringe. (0:50)

Professor Platane = Professor Sycamore
And then everyone shut up.
I think I will celebrate with a lemon Spritzee.

Geomancy and Oblivion Wing are...odd names, to be sure, more so Geomancy. It doesn't really fit as an attack name, but that is my opinion.

DNA said:
Professor Platane = Professor Sycamore
And then everyone shut up.
I think I will celebrate with a lemon Spritzee.

Geomancy and Oblivion Wing are...odd names, to be sure, more so Geomancy. It doesn't really fit as an attack name, but that is my opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomancy
Yeah... Geomancy sounds cool, but from what I read in Harry Potter, divination sucks.
Oblivion Wing, although localized, actually sounds cooler than Death Wing, though.

(I do know what geomancy is - and that's exactly why I don't think it fits as an attack name)

Like, Swirlix and Spritzee? Sounds weird to me... But I guess I'll get used to them...
So, it's not Malimar, it's Malamar... eh... I was kinda used to Malimar... it's just one letter but still...

Why does Westerns insist on avoiding Death references? Death Wing sounds so much BA.... Oblivion Wing is like the poor man's choice...

Oblivion Wing is a disappointment. It's just a giant almost static death beam. Might as well have just been called Oblivion...it has nothing to do with wings...

Yes! I guess this means i'll pick Charmander once Professor Sycamore starts handing those Gen I Pokemon out!

Oblivion Wing, I wish it was death wing. It looks like it has the effects of giga drain or a stat-up...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Those sixteen geomantic figures look like they'll be significant for Xerneas. It already looks like one of them is the pattern of Geomancy.

Oblivion Wing actually sounds a bit more severe. At least with Death Wing you think "oh yeah this kills you". Oblivion Wing seems like it would just literally wipe you away into nothingness which is kind of horrifying.

The text boxes still look really bad though. I really, really hope they can be changed.

Metalizard said:
Like, Swirlix and Spritzee? Sounds weird to me... But I guess I'll get used to them...
So, it's not Malimar, it's Malamar... eh... I was kinda used to Malimar... it's just one letter but still...

Why does Westerns insist on avoiding Death references? Death Wing sounds so much BA.... Oblivion Wing is like the poor man's choice...

Maybe they changed it to Malamar so they could make a little reference to that one episode of Camp Lazlo, where Lazlo gets a pet squid named Lamar.

But it's all just a theory. A GAME theory.

Someone please tell me how Oblivion/Death Wing has anything to do with wings. It looks like a beam for magikarps sake.

Go home, gamefreak, youre dr-

I like the new trailer, the battle graphics of the Abilities are awesome. The way we see Yveltal fly up also looks good, I hope we now get to see the Pokémon in the sky when they use Fly attack.

8oj.png

"with" instead of "which"

Loved the trailer, I really like Swirlix now. It's soo cute! Yvetal, by the way, looks so cooler than before.

slashman41 said:
Maybe they changed it to Malamar so they could make a little reference to that one episode of Camp Lazlo, where Lazlo gets a pet squid named Lamar.

But it's all just a theory. A GAME theory.

That was a lamprey not a squid.

Back