(1) English Names for ‘CoroCoro’ Pokemon and Humans, New Trailer [7/13]

Do we know what types the box Pokemon are? Meaming Yvetal and the other one that stzrts with X? Are tney both Fairy or are they Dragons like Reshiram and Zekrom?

xxashxx said:
Do we know what types the box Pokemon are? Meaming Yvetal and the other one that stzrts with X? Are tney both Fairy or are they Dragons like Reshiram and Zekrom?

Xerneas is Fairy. Yveltal is Dark/Flying

Did anyone else think of these two? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde

This looks pretty cool overall; I'm really looking forward to August.

Kinda off topic, but Pangoro looks amazing, and I think he's gonna be my new favorite dark-type.

I love Oblivion Wing's name, but in terms of how it looks in the game... nah... Like, Salamence didn't even move. On the other hand, Geomancy looks flipping amazing. Xerneas is mine!

Holo Caster... hmm...

And I'm sooo happy we can finally receive pokemon we don't have registered. Awesome!!

And finally, I'm still disappointed there's a new evil team. I wish they could support the storyline another way...

Jakeremix said:
Kinda off topic, but Pangoro looks amazing, and I think he's gonna be my new favorite dark-type.

I love Oblivion Wing's name, but in terms of how it looks in the game... nah... Like, Salamence didn't even move. On the other hand, Geomancy looks flipping amazing. Xerneas is mine!

Holo Caster... hmm...

And I'm sooo happy we can finally receive pokemon we don't have registered. Awesome!!

And finally, I'm still disappointed there's a new evil team. I wish they could support the storyline another way...

Personally, I like Team Flare, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. What do you think GameFreak should have done to make it better?

Jakeremix said:
I think that's the point, it looked to me like Yveltal slashed down his wing and it kind of extended into Salamence freezing it, as if ripping through its soul not its body.

slashman41 said:
Jakeremix said:

Holo Caster... hmm...

Personally, I like Team Flare, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. What do you think GameFreak should have done to make it better?

Heck, I don't know... I just wasn't hoping for, yet again, another evil team in which the majority of the story revolves around. Having a villainous team in every single region (even those in the spin-offs) stands out as one of the many things that's too ironic in the Pokemon franchise (the least they could do was not have team in their name).

I'll have to admit, though, I loved both Team Plasma and Team Galactic.

Jakeremix said:
slashman41 said:

Heck, I don't know... I just wasn't hoping for, yet again, another evil team in which the majority of the story revolves around. Having a villainous team in every single region (even those in the spin-offs) stands out as one of the many things that's too ironic in the Pokemon franchise (the least they could do was not have team in their name).

That's not ironic at all....
Every gen has an evil team and they are all called team something. It's like gyms and starters, it works. GF will never stop doing it

Noticed these small things while looking through the screenshots...
(Both are unrelated... just interesting)
Random.png

mastermagpie said:
Noticed these small things while looking through the screenshots...
(Both are unrelated... just interesting)
Random.png

I think it's kinda cool to have such small details into the game such as the Tepig, Audino, Sigilyph and so on posters in the lab(?) :)

leecario said:
Jakeremix said:

Every gen has an evil team and they are all called team something. It's like gyms and starters, it works. GF will never stop doing it

How is it not ironic?

Jakeremix said:
leecario said:

How is it not ironic?

Unless your definition of irony is different than mine, I don't see the irony.

Jakeremix said:
leecario said:

How is it not ironic?

Look up ironic in a dictionary, you used it completely wrong

*,* Is it October yet? Iwant this game even more. And man, I want Swirlix but also Sylveon on my team and want only one type on my team at a time. T.T

So far I'm unsure what I want for my X or Y teams, still have no idea what starter I'm picking. I'm waiting to see stats and evolutions then I'll choose but so far really considering Talonflame, Sylveon and Flabebe.

Why would any of you even begin to consider what Pokemon to add to your team, when we've only seen a very select few?

Back