(1) 'Collection X' and 'Collection Y' Leaking, Scans and Translations! [12/11]

pokemonkosh said:
ForeignDude said:
Yeah I saw that too. :(

On the brighter side, I like what Pumpkaboo does. Pretty much a stronger version of Raticate. Pairs well with others like Chandelure ex and Dusknoir maybe...

Pumpkaboo for the win. :p

Oops I meant Gourgeist lol.

Also after reading Inkay's ability my first thought was the Imakuni card. That card wasn't a silly card after all! :(

arulz said:
how do you guys know what gourgeist does? there's no translation
I'm guessing it says:

P (first attack I don't know)
Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokemon.

PP Soul Scream
Put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokemon until it has ??? HP left.

Can't tell much; it's really blurry.

DNA said:
arulz said:
how do you guys know what gourgeist does? there's no translation
I'm guessing it says:

P (first attack I don't know)
Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokemon.

PP Soul Scream
Put damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokemon until it has ??? HP left.

Can't tell much; it's really blurry.

It's place 2 damage counters however you like on your opponent's side, and put damage counters until their Active has 10HP left.

And that's why puddizzle translates, and not me.

Looking at more and more of these scans, I'm really intrigued by the new holo pattern. It kind of looks like a flat holo, almost like an RH, but super shiny. Maybe something akin to how the regular EX cards are? Can't wait to see how they look in person, should be fancy.

I wonder how reverse holo's will look. Has anybody ever seen the foils for the DBGT cards? Those were really cool.

> Bisharp
> Hitoshi Ariga

One of my favorite Pokemon
One of my favorite artists.

This is a must have.

Athena said:
Looking at more and more of these scans, I'm really intrigued by the new holo pattern. It kind of looks like a flat holo, almost like an RH, but super shiny. Maybe something akin to how the regular EX cards are? Can't wait to see how they look in person, should be fancy.

The first XY theme decks with Legendary Treasures have the exact same holofoil treatment, and it looks damn sweet. It's like the HGSS-era reverse foil but it reflects diagonally as opposed to vertically.

Ryan Sinclair said:
Athena said:

The first XY theme decks with Legendary Treasures have the exact same holofoil treatment, and it looks damn sweet. It's like the HGSS-era reverse foil but it reflects diagonally as opposed to vertically.

That's an English release, so I highly doubt it will be the same. HGSS-era RHs scratched if you so much as looked at them the wrong way, but the recent RHs in the Japanese EBB were tough as nails. I don't mean to diss TPCi's printing quality.... ok, yeah, maybe I do. The Japanese cards are always much high quality, which is a large part of why I collect them. But if these holos are similar to the EBB RHs, I would be happy; those things are beautiful and durable.

Athena said:

They printed that Holo pattern on the Kalos Starter Sets featured cards(main evo line); as well as the XY Promos. It's actually better loooking that the horizontal striped one, and it's actually easy to notice, unlike most BW Holos. XD

The card I want to use the most is greninja! 4 fighting frogs on the field. 220 damage for one energy. abilities, attack, muscle band, laserbank (yes, yes, I know the cost and probability)

Other interesting pokemon is trevenant, delphox, gourgeist, mega venusaur, mega blastoise and maybe malamar.

They ruined rhyperior ;(

I am trying to figure out a strategy with xerneas in leading role but I don't have any ideas. I like that deer so much!

Back