(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
Playerking95 said:
Yeah right idea Spook, *Crosses fingers tightly*. So what does it say about that random piplup. When do we get the english Pokemon names have they reveled them in corocoro before if not when do they reveal them?
There are just being added scans and we have to wait a lot of time for infos.I believe,.I believe,.I believe,.I believe that lots of new and fresh info will be revealed.

plasma

Wailord Bait
The "Master Document" should have more new pokemon than the last corocoro, plus there's still the gym leader scan with Aloe, there's definitely more to go

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
The Spook said:
There are just being added scans and we have to wait a lot of time for infos.I believe,.I believe,.I believe,.I believe that lots of new and fresh info will be revealed.

i hope your right:D

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
You can DOWNLOAD SONGS!?!? If that's the case, I'm definitely gonna try this new pokemon musical thing! This news has just made it seem 10x better! :D

Playerking95

There are at least 6 more pages to go because we had 2-9 now we have page 17 and 16. So i'm guessing that circle thing grows from the ground so you climb them like stairs.

VPplaya

Aspiring Trainer
I am extremely dissapointed so far. Almost all the information being revealed we know. Just bring out the new pokemon :/

The Spook

Now is going to get Spooky
@Mucrush
It's the place where you can find Iris hanging there..jk
I think that it appears when you take on a mission.If you look well in one pic the spiral-thing is there and in the other isn't.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Mamambou (ママンボウ) is the Nursing Pokemon and a Water-type. It has the Hydration ability as well as a new one called Healing Heart, which cures its teammates of Status Conditions. Judging by its appearance, it is Luvdisc's evolution; Electivire was not revealed to be Electabuzz's evolution until much later. Mamambou stands 1.2m tall and weighs 31.6kg.

It doesn't look very professional when you put your opinion about Mamanbou's evolution chain and try to back it up with the whole Electivire thing IMO. Would look much better if you just have the translations to the magazine only.

Anwyay, Electivire was confirmed to be Electabuzz's evolution when it appeared on Corocoro. Obviously we didn't know about that prior to the Corocoro scan since we had absolutely no information about Electivire at all.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Chimecho3000 said:
It doesn't look very professional when you put your opinion about Mamanbou's evolution and try to back it up with the whole Electivire thing IMO. Would look much better if you just have the translations to the magazine only.

Anwyay, Electivire was confirmed to be Electabuzz's evolution when it appeared on Corocoro. Obviously we didn't know about that prior to the Corocoro scan since we had absolutely no information about Electivire at all.
At the very first scan with Munchlax and Weavile, they showed they were Snorlax and Sneasels pre-/evo. I dunno if they did with Electivire, but why say that Miruhoggu is Minezumi's evolution, but doesn't do the same with Luvdisc? :b

Zalman

Player
Mucrush said:
At the very first scan with Munchlax and Weavile, they showed they were Snorlax and Sneasels pre-/evo. I dunno if they did with Electivire, but why say that Miruhoggu is Minezumi's evolution, but doesn't do the same with Luvdisc? :b
Maybe because Luvdisc doesn't evolve into Mamanboe?

No, I am not saying they're not related, because I'm almost certain they are. I think that if Mamanboe breeds while holding a special item a Luvdisc egg will appear. So that would mean Mamanboe is Luvdisc's parent, but Luvdisc doesn't evolve into Mamanboe, exactly like the Manaphy case.

I just want them to be related. If they in fact aren't, then I have one conclusion: Game Freak totally lost it.