(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

OH MY GOD!!! I'm so happy right now....
Fowler is fake!!!!!
Nearly cried I'm so happy!! ;P
I kinda liked Wakoishi, but... It's all good T^T (Happy tears)

The box-art is great. I really like the design. The burning Berries attack is really quite useless and funny, simply because you don't even get berries in Isshu (which I'm happy about, they were getting really annoying to find and plant). Swana's sprite is amazing. Sturdy finally gets the boost it needed all along. All the other artwork of the revealed Pokemon are great. The Seasons changing is cool for different areas accessible and different Pokemon as well. Wild Double Battles are good, it's about time they made it. I already commented on the TMs and everything else in other threads but I love that TMs are now infinite. Really great stuff here, even though new Pokemon weren't revealed in it.

dmaster out.

That was with a partner though. I'm talking about just one person.

dmaster out.

Seasonal changes are, of course, amazing. We've wanted them for a long time. One month is a reasonable amount of time without being ridiculously long for an in-game season. Now it will be much more interesting to visit the same route over and over again since there are 4 versions of it, with different pokemon and accessible areas on top of the aesthetic changes!

I made a list (in my head) of how to change some useless abilities, and that was exactly how I thought Sturdy should be changed. I wish they would change Keen Eye as well so it worked like Compoundeyes, but seeing as many pokemon with the ability have been revealed already without a mention of any changes, I'm doubtful and disappointed. There does seem to be some focus on moves affecting Accuracy, so maybe it will get some use after all.
I am still hopeful that stuff like Illuminate, Stench, Pick Up, and Run Away will at least get an in-battle effect, though. Abilities being useless in battle is just a stupid idea if you ask me.

Two on two wild battles (without needing a partner) will definitely spice up the the level-up experience.

I am crossing my fingers that Incinerate also does good damage in addition to it's affect. If not, it's a waste of an awesome name for a move. Berries being hard to obtain would make it a very situational move.

What excites me the most is reusable TM's. It was always so annoying to play the game corner a billion times to get one move, and then have to do it all over again for a new pokemon. Either that or spend every last cent on buying the coins (which wasn't even an option in every game). The process was time consuming and not very fun. Also, Earthquake is a must on sooooo many pokemon, but it was way too difficult to get enough for all of them.

Darumakka is so cute now that he has little arms and legs
darumakka2.jpg
So cool that Darumakka evoles into Hihidaruma.
hihidaruma.png

Timeshift said:
I guess I'm ok then, as I have a (breaking :() DS Lite, but that also means I won't be able to use the live caster thing, not that it really matters to me! :p

Oops...lol, I have a dsi and acidently ordered the Japanese Pokemon White...oh well, I'll use my cousins ds lite ^^' I'm person, xD

RayWJ said:
Oops...lol, I have a dsi and acidently ordered the Japanese Pokemon White...oh well, I'll use my cousins ds lite ^^' I'm person, xD

how do you accidently order pokemon? where you gonna get it anyways but black version? and i have a breaking DS lite to! i want a new oneeeeeeee

ramsey1993 said:
how do you accidently order pokemon? where you gonna get it anyways but black version? and i have a breaking DS lite to! i want a new oneeeeeeee
Lol, yeah that sounded weird, I meant that I forgot about the Country lock crap

dmaster said:
The box-art is great. I really like the design. The burning Berries attack is really quite useless and funny, simply because you don't even get berries in Isshu (which I'm happy about, they were getting really annoying to find and plant). Swana's sprite is amazing. Sturdy finally gets the boost it needed all along. All the other artwork of the revealed Pokemon are great. The Seasons changing is cool for different areas accessible and different Pokemon as well. Wild Double Battles are good, it's about time they made it. I already commented on the TMs and everything else in other threads but I love that TMs are now infinite. Really great stuff here, even though new Pokemon weren't revealed in it.

dmaster out.

I agree with everything dmaster said.

Wild double battles (with just the player) should be interesting for EV training, so long as there are "hotspot" areas with Pokémon that give out one kind of EV. That is, if they don't introduce a new item that makes EV training even easier.

TMs being infinite just makes so much sense. No longer will I have to cheat for 99 of each just because they only give me one TM of some of the good moves. Hopefully the TM list is nice so that this isn't wasted. xP

Ever since I first saw Sturdy, I've always wanted it to be a Focus Sash-like effect rather than just negating (mostly unused) 1-hit K.O. moves. So I'm extremely happy they upgraded it.

I like all of the new artwork revealed. Miruhoggu's art has improved my opinion of it, though its abilities leave a lot to be desired.

Wow it seem that most of the wishlists have come true. Love the seasons and it's great that they have shortened them to one month so that you don't have to wait a long three months until the next seasons. Plus I have to say that the idea of TMs being reusable is a brilliant idea.

Back