(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

It took it's time coming...

Swana's battle sprite looks awesome...

I'm so conflicted I want Mijumaru and Swana on my team but they're both water types :/

I can't see very well Blacks clothes.I hope there are artworks.I wanna thank Playerking95 that noticed me for the thread, because I was losing time writing in the previous thread.

I just thought of something...

Do you think maybe snowfall in the winter will result in some areas becoming accessible? So the snow will make the ground level rise and you can go to areas you wouldn't be able to in Spring,Summer or Autumn?

That's what it looks like in one of the pics at the bottom of the page.

Dizzard said:
I just thought of something...

Do you think maybe snowfall in the winter will result in some areas becoming accessible? So the snow will make the ground level rise and you can go to areas you wouldn't be able to in Spring,Summer or Autumn?

That's what it looks like in one of the pics at the bottom of the page.

They already mentioned that when they showed the picture.

I was thinking it would be nice if npcs said something different in different seasons.

ROFL, I absolutely love how Mamanbou and Miruhoggu are placed next to each other and we can see a little Minezumi pointing to Miruhoggu, but no little artwork of Luvdisc to be seen *wink wink*.

So seasons do affect what Pokémon you can catch! Yes!

I love Miruhoggu's pose. I thought he was kind of dopey looking before when we only had blurry pictures to go by, but not any more.

oiracul said:
still a chance for starter evos fingers crossed

I'm really hoping they finally reveal them also. Theres too many possibilities for what Pokabu can end up as, I'd just like some reassurance that hes not going to be another fire/fighting.

Back