(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

If those were starter evos in the mini-Zekrom section on one of the pages, then I think it's safe to assume that the starters' evolutions will be shown in this CoroCoro :). I want to see every pokemon, but if we do see any new ones, it will probably be no more than, maybe 10? :(

Timeshift said:
If those were starter evos in the mini-Zekrom section on one of the pages, then I think it's safe to assume that the starters' evolutions will be shown in this CoroCoro :). I want to see every pokemon, but if we do see any new ones, it will probably be no more than, maybe 10? :(

yea one looked like mijimaru evo

Sturdy is now a completely different, and much more useful move. Preventing OHKOs and acting as a Focus Sash is an incredible ability.

The biggest news for me is without a doubt the new Sturdy effect. Holy cow it sounds awesome.

But well, I think that's pretty much it for this CoroCoro...

Main page Pokebeach said:
Pokemon will vary by season and area.

What exactly does that mean? Will pokemon shift from route to route? Or is that just a meaningless statement?

I'm afraid (with the month-long season) that I'll finish the game before I get to a second season. Will the game change season every calendar month?

EDIT: Minezumi's evo looks much better in the Sugimori art!

oakbark said:
What exactly does that mean? Will pokemon shift from route to route? Or is that just a meaningless statement?

I'm afraid (with the month-long season) that I'll finish the game before I get to a second season. Will the game change season every calendar month?

Yep, already confirmed.

Zalman said:
The biggest news for me is without a doubt the new Sturdy effect. Holy cow it sounds awesome.

But well, I think that's pretty much it for this CoroCoro...

We've only got like 6 pages and you say it's over? Do you know how much the last issue had?

Timeshift said:
Yep, already confirmed.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if seasons would cycle through every four/five weeks, or if they were fixed to a certain month (e.g: september=autumn october=winter, etc.)

oakbark said:
Thanks, I wasn't sure if seasons would cycle through every four/five weeks, or if they were fixed to a certain month (e.g: September=autumn October=winter, etc.)

You're right in a way - if there are 4 seasons and 12 months in a year, and each season lasts a month in the games, we'll be seeing each season appearing exactly 3 times each calendar year. So, yes, I suppose the real-life months will be assigned to a particular season - 3 preset months for each season.

I like Wakoishi (the Gigaiasu pre-evo).

I'm assuming its name comes from wakoudo (young person) and koishi (pebble). So, young pebble.

Another scan,but nothing new ,again.There are a lot of other pages hopefully with new info.

Yeah right idea Spook, *Crosses fingers tightly*. So what does it say about that random piplup. When do we get the english Pokemon names have they reveled them in corocoro before if not when do they reveal them?

Back