(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

Hey guys look at this rumor about Battles and Other Things!

■Miracle Shooter allows you to use items during battles over wireless/wifi and you can choose to allow this or not when you are setting up the match.
■Also options to disallow bringing in I/II/III/IV Gen Pokemon into a match
■There is an option for battling with ‘Rental Pokemon’
■In Random Battle there are options for either Single Battle (3 or 6 pokemon) or Double Battle (4 or 6 pokemon)
■There is a storyline event regarding the Gym Leaders and some competition
■Once again there will be 8 badges to earn (and you cannot fully explore the map until you have obtained them all…)
■The method to hatch pokemon eggs has changed

Page 10-11,12-13 are missing and after 16-17 will have other pages so there are a lot.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
@blastoise91
Yes I posted five or six hours earlier

Zalman said:
Maybe because Luvdisc doesn't evolve into Mamanboe?

No, I am not saying they're not related, because I'm almost certain they are. I think that if Mamanboe breeds while holding a special item a Luvdisc egg will appear. So that would mean Mamanboe is Luvdisc's parent, but Luvdisc doesn't evolve into Mamanboe, exactly like the Manaphy case.

I just want them to be related. If they in fact aren't, then I have one conclusion: Game Freak totally lost it.

Yeah man, GF is trolling us. They know us fans think that Luvdisc is a useless stupid Pokemon, so they thought: "Hey! Let's give them another pink heart-shaped fish for the lolz! And make it unrelated to the one they already hate to p i s s them off further!" :p

The implications of skipping english, nah i kid your english teacher. But seriously Music hall? Nah no relation to contests at all.

I just realized we're missing the page with the 'new' pokemon on it (Basically all the mon we know about the we seen yesterday...)
And you can't see the page number.... Grrrr
I hope that's only part of the Master document.... T~T

Alas, 30 pages does seem pretty unlikely, so maybe I just imagined it? If I didn't imagine it, however, I don't remember how I "found out", so maybe we'd be doing well if we got 20 pages, but that's still more than enough information (as long as we get new information)!

Back