(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

Ugh... 12 & 13 are shown...
That means 10 & 11 are of the 'master document' and the thing with the alternating box arts... right? :'(

maybe the pokemon and the boxart were part of the title or the front of the magazine it dosent mean its 11 an 12

Page 1 is most likely a contents page or something... :(

Although, there might be more that 18 pages, this time :D

woot! finally I love all info!.
Are we getting more?

Oh wait!
We are missing 2 or 4 more pages!

Don't forget Aloe and Dento ;). Also, I mentioned earlier (maybe in the previous thread, can't remember) that if we saw - very - low resolution pics of the starters' evos, we'd probably see them somewhere in full, and how could this be a "master document" if there are only about 10 pokemon in it (including the starter evos)? There must be more pages that haven't yet been leaked :l

Timeshift said:
Don't forget Aloe and Dento ;). Also, I mentioned earlier (maybe in the previous thread, can't remember) that if we saw - very - low resolution pics of the starters' evos, we'd probably see them somewhere in full, and how could this be a "master document" if there are only about 10 pokemon in it (including the starter evos)? There must be more pages that haven't yet been leaked :l

i want starter evo's too!

Timeshift said:
:O I forgot all about them >.<

Back