(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans FINALLY Leaking [8/9]

No i'm saying the one with showing it's arms and legs is the animation because it looks like it's jumping around. It's a normal type it's pink i'm sticking with the idea.

Here's a pic:

29dux02.jpg

Why do you say he's a fake?

I really don't want to judge these Pokémon before I see the Sugimori arts, but I got one thing to say:

Thank God Darumakka has arms and legs... It looks so much better now.

Zalman said:
I really don't want to judge these Pokémon before I see the Sugimori arts, but I got one thing to say:

Thank God Darumakka has arms and legs... It looks so much better now.

+1

The random daruma-head blob was NOT appealing. Now, with little arms and legs, he looks kinda cute!

Zalman said:
Yeah... Sucks for us Europeans. Be aware that Black/White will be region locked if you have a DSi, since the games are coded TWL.

Wait, what? I thought we would all get it next spring? When did they change that?

We go soulsilver and heartgold just a few days after that America got it... Why would they change that now?

That new thing looks like Gizmo from the Gremlins... I like it!

Wolf616 said:
Wait, what? I thought we would all get it next spring? When did they change that?

We go soulsilver and heartgold just a few days after that America got it... Why would they change that now?
I never said we wouldn't get it next spring. But we can't be sure either. I really hope we'll get it about a week after, just like HeartGold/SoulSilver, since importing is not an option for DSi owners this time.

Zalman said:
I never said we wouldn't get it next spring. But we can't be sure either. I really hope we'll get it about a week after, just like HeartGold/SoulSilver, since importing is not an option for DSi owners this time.

Nintendo announced that we would get it next spring. And so would the US. So we can be sure. :)

"Pokémon Black and White will be released in Japan on 18 September 2010 and we'll have to wait until Spring 2011 for them to released in the UK." (Official Nintendo Magazine)

And I presume that includes the rest of Europe as well.

Ontopic: I agree that Darumakka look A LOT better with arms and legs. I still don't really care for it. But it's not terribly ugly either.

Wolf616 said:
Nintendo announced that we would get it next spring. And so would the US. So we can be sure. :)

"Pokémon Black and White will be released in Japan on 18 September 2010 and we'll have to wait until Spring 2011 for them to released in the UK." (Official Nintendo Magazine)

And I presume that includes the rest of Europe as well.
Oh yeah, that's cool. However, spring lasts three months. The US could get it in March while we have to wait till May.

Zalman said:

I guess I'm ok then, as I have a (breaking :() DS Lite, but that also means I won't be able to use the live caster thing, not that it really matters to me! :p

Awwww, Tabunne looks so cute! :D I wanna cuddle it ^_^ And Darumakka looks so funny with its tiny arms and feet, much better than the blob thing it was before.

Awesome scans! :D My favorite new feature in Black and White is the Dream World. It's going to be fun to play Pokemon on a computer!

Back