(1) Chandelure-EX from ‘EX Battle Boost’ – Basic EX? [6/29]

I'm hoping for Shiny Veusaur, Samurott and Cobalion. And Moltres and Zapdos full art, but probably won't happen :/

I think I saw a poster somewhere that Gallade, Empoleon, Samurott and Ninetales would appear in this set as well. Btw. the Gallade was a fighting :)

ECHOxLegend said:
TokyoToots said:
I really hope we don't get Chandelure EX level X.

Team Rockets Plasma Chandelure EX Level X SP that also happens to be an E-reader card.

Delta Species Dark Team Rockets Plasma Chandelure EX Level X SP LEGEND Prime that also happens to be an E-reader card.

TokyoToots said:
ECHOxLegend said:
Team Rockets Plasma Chandelure EX Level X SP that also happens to be an E-reader card.

Delta Species Dark Team Rockets Plasma Chandelure EX Level X SP LEGEND Prime that also happens to be an E-reader card.

That happens to be on an Item card showed on a stream of Pokemon Smash while in a GB game.

steffenka said:
I think I saw a poster somewhere that Gallade, Empoleon, Samurott and Ninetales would appear in this set as well. Btw. the Gallade was a fighting :)

From what I could decipher from the poster, yes, Gallade is new as it is Fighting. Empoleon is also new, it doesn't match either the Dark Explorers card nor the promo one. Samurott is most likely the reprint of BW, as I saw it has an ability and a three energy cost attack, plus it'd be consistent with Serperior (and Emboar, I bet...). Ninetales is probably a reprint too, but the poster doesn't show the attacks so I can't tell for sure...

TokyoToots said:
ECHOxLegend said:

Delta Species Dark Light Ace Spec Item Rocket's Aqua's Magma's Galatic's Japanese Plasma Chandelure EX LV.X SP LEGEND Prime which happens to be an E-reader card and a worlds promo.

Yeahhhh

Reggie McGigas said:
Delta Species Dark Light Ace Spec Item Rocket's Aqua's Magma's Galatic's Japanese Plasma Chandelure EX LV.X SP LEGEND Prime which happens to be an E-reader card and a worlds promo.

Yeahhhh

No, man, you blew it... :/

Reggie McGigas said:
TokyoToots said:

Yeahhhh
You forgot one.
There's a difference between EX and ex.

don()shinobi said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Yeahhhh
You forgot one.
There's a difference between EX and ex.

Well, in that case there were also Pokemon Star and Crystal Pokemon... And it is a Reverse Holo Shiny FA. XD

We get it, guys; it's obnoxious and shiny.

"Hey, PCL, you know when we said we wanted to see Pokemon-EX that weren't legendaries? ...This isn't what we had in mind."

DNA said:
"Hey, TPCI, you know when we said we wanted to see Pokemon-EX that weren't legendaries? ...This isn't what we had in mind."
Oh gosh, DNA X_X
TPCI doesn't design the cards, dood!

Back