(1) BW9 ‘Megalo-Cannon’ Eelektross, Porygon-Z, Blastoise, and Kyurem-EX [2/14]

Violetwisp

Arrogant Prick Who Theorymons Too Much
I wonder if they like that blastoise?
Anyway, I don't know If I should like it this much, But I love that KyuremEX. I wonder what its ACE SPEC will do.
Stupid prediction, DNA splicer. Allows KyuremEX to use the attacks from any Kyurem, KyuremEX, Black Kyurem, Black KyuremEX, White Kyurem, White KyuremEX, Reshiram, ReshiramEX, Zekrom, and ZekromEX in play. (You still require any energy necessary to attack.)
Just wondering, eels players, if they printed an eelektross with dynamotor, would people play it?

ashtavakra

Overlord
Does anybody else think that the artwork on those cards is superb, or is it just me??

that Blastoise looks awesome.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
That Blastoise and that Kyurem EX look absolutely beautiful, and the Kyurem EX is actually extremely playable! I love Outrage. I wonder if it'll be more played/playable than Kyurem NVI? It's possible!

And angry Porygon-Z is angry! Seriously, does the angle not look like it has angry eyebrows? Now, the Eelektross, I don't care very much for it. Poor fellow, overshadowed by his two other Eelektross brethren.

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector
Another Kyurem EX? This is a joke. I'm getting rid of my EX cards. I dont even want to collect them anymore. Better trade them off before they rotate...

BobTheFlub

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, they printed an Eelektross that actually pairs well with the Dynomotor Eelektric. Might see some play as a 1-of in Eels decks, but I don't think it would be able to stand on its own.

BobTheFlub

Aspiring Trainer
Riskbreakers said:
First time we see a Stage 2 that doesn't need Rare Candy to work.

Eh, you could argue that the Seismitoad with Round didn't need Rare Candy, since Palpitoad knew it too. I'd probably still run some candies with it though so I suppose you're right, interesting tidbit.

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆
Yeah, it should just work as well as a regular Eel-Toolbox only now, when they Cathcer up an eel, they risk the chance that it may evolve and wipe the floor with them lol

Blah

DBT
That'll only work in Japan. Despite the fact that I think Eelektross is bad anyway, Dynamoter Eelektrik will be rotated by the time we actually get this set in the U.S.

Squidtepig

Aspiring Trainer
Blah said:
That'll only work in Japan. Despite the fact that I think Eelektross is bad anyway, Dynamoter Eelektrik will be rotated by the time we actually get this set in the U.S.

When do TPCI usually rotate anyway? I'm curious.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Squidtepig said:
Blah said:

When do TPCI usually rotate anyway? I'm curious.

September 1st in the US, and I think January 1st or something in Japan. Not sure about the rest of the world, but I think it's September 1st or close to there.

Blui

lv85 paladin
Oh my goodness I see Kyurom EX becoming another $10 EX, while this will take the $25(ish) tag.
Poor Eelektross, they never get it good. Porygon-Z? We knew.

The Pikachu Mafia

HTL is the Flippy Beam of Doom.
This Kyurem EX is actually playable for a change (it's attack is basically a water version of zekrom EX, and it has a stronger version of outrage)

Is this perhaps the counter card to Genesect EX to keep blastoise alive? (I think not, but it's a possibility)

Zarco

Aspiring Trainer
I think Eelektross might just be good (provided it isn't rotated...). The ability to just OHKO a threat out of nowhere is awesome.

Kyu EX is solid, and it's hard to attack into him. 150 is nice with Kyu NVI.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Oh, hey, look! Eelektross is like that one Metagross! This is awesome!
Except it's not. Just about...3 or 4 formats too late. I don't play the game nowadays, but I'm pretty sure you should be doing more than 30 damage per energy discard nowadays...