(1) BW9 ‘Megalo-Cannon’ Eelektross, Porygon-Z, Blastoise, and Kyurem-EX [2/14]

The Pikachu Mafia

HTL is the Flippy Beam of Doom.
don()shinobi said:
Oh, hey, look! Eelektross is like that one Metagross! This is awesome!
Except it's not. Just about...3 or 4 formats too late. I don't play the game nowadays, but I'm pretty sure you should be doing more than 30 damage per energy discard nowadays...

It would actually be a decent tech attacker if they reprint Eelektrik NVI. Mainly because you could use it when you other attackers go down/murder Klinklang with it. It really isn't playable without dynamotor backing it up though...

Professer K

Aspiring Trainer
don()shinobi said:
Except it's not. Just about...3 or 4 formats too late. I don't play the game nowadays, but I'm pretty sure you should be doing more than 30 damage per energy discard nowadays...

I think you mean Magnezone Prime from HS Triumphant. It is just a little weaker as far as damage but is also worth it because it goes to the discard pile instead of the lost zone. It really isn't that bad.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Professer K said:
don()shinobi said:

I think you mean Magnezone Prime from HS Triumphant. It is just a little weaker as far as damage but is also worth it because it goes to the discard pile instead of the lost zone. It really isn't that bad.
No, there was a Metagross from way back when that had a Crash and Burn attack. I think it was a Delta Species as well, not sure.

Professer K

Aspiring Trainer
DNA said:
Professer K said:
No, there was a Metagross from way back when that had a Crash and Burn attack. I think it was a Delta Species as well, not sure.

You are right. The only thing is Crush and Burn is 30+ 20 more for each energy you discard.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Nice... A new Kyurem-EX. This is one is definitely better than the other one... Also seems like an EX version of Kyurem NV... And yeah, it's second attack is like a Water counterpart to Zekrom-EX. Also, kinda ironic that it is probably more playable than any Black or White Kyurem EX, when they are supposed to be stronger formes of him...
I think the the Ace Spec might be something related to Kyurem but it could always be something else...
I just wonder why they made a new Kyurem-EX. Black/White Kyurem also have two different EX cards (one being from a main set and sucks, the other coming from a deck and better), that could be a reason. But it's weird cuz it's just a regular EX. Thunder Knuckle has a non-EX Plasma Kyurem. Since this decks comes out on the same day as Megalo Cannon (another set full of Plasma stuff), I thought this EX could have been a Plasma Pokémon to differ from the other Kyurem-EX... They should have made this one in Next Destinies instead of the first one...