D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And besides, I like my Maverick Hunters like I like my KFC: With breasts.
    Eh, I just prefer the classic Zero. I love the MMZ and ZX series, don't get me wrong, but the nostalgia of playing Zero in MMX3 was just too good to pass up. Plus, MMZ avatars were hard to find, haha.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, Oh yea I know. I was just kind of exaggerating on that one. You'd have to have something obviously plugged into you game to even attempt to I bet. It'd be pretty obvious.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, Indeed. Well, it's been fund discussing it with you. It's nice to talk with someone who understands where someone should draw the between game manipulation and tournaments.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, I'm looking for a Serperior avatar. What's the best art of that Pokemon you have ever seen?

Odd, Zyflair said that it's based on Pokemon. And it's that old? Whoa...
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, In VGC AR is illegal actually. They don't allow anyone to participate if they quote "modify thier game with an outside device". One judge all but slammed a kids game to the table because the scanner came back that it was hacked. That's kind of why the RNG thing is a gray area. It doesn't technically use an outside device (or at least not after the first person rips the source code). My stance is occasional use, whatever... abuse however, is uncalled for. In fact, if the people who use it didn't go to such lengths to make all thier pokes shiny I'd probably never know. It's like I said before, it's kinda like a giant middle finger to your opponent.

As for the Volcarona, congrats dude that's awesome. I got a 31 Atk, Def, Sp. Def, and Speed DW Fearow (just for giggles... want Super Luck/Drill Liners). Made my day. I know it's just a Fearow, and outside of dinking around at League or on the Battle Trains, I know it probably wouldn't be a good choice. However, I put the effort into breeding it and got a cool result so I'm just as proud of it as I am some of my tourney pokes like Tyranitar or Excadrill.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, Typing error detected!

It's a bit boring using the same avatar for a couple of days, isn't it? I do have to change my avatar every once in a while or so, you know. :p

Why are you crying?
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, I've been finishing it all, and I am pretty sure I've gotten good marks on it.
    As for cloning, that's another thing I couldn't care less about. I don't use AR at all, but I have cloned in Emerald using the Battle Tower Glitch. This doesn't affect tourney play at all, seeing as you can only use one of each pokémon species... so yea... I have nothing against cloning if someone wants to do it. For me, I used it in Emerald to clone my SPACE C Deoxys so my friends who couldn't go to Houston could have one that wasn't hacked.
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, I see. Is Earthbound based on Pokemon?

Maybe you could be playing with a friend in a place where most TCG players gather all year round.

I'm doing good. A weird thing happened during English, of all days. The fire went off. :p I'm wondering what type of avatar I should use...
    I liked your response do to your "just because you can doesn't mean you should". I understand that RNG is kind of a gray area, but I feel since it is abuse of an aspect that is rather broken, that it has no place at a VGC. I feel the same way about AR to an extent. If you want to screw around with the game using AR, and you don't compete in tournaments with those hacks, then I really couldn't care less. I think that's the main issue. Most of the people I talk to say that RNG is legal.. but truthfully they don't know if it's legal or illegal (as AR clearly is)... and just because you can isn't a good reason.
    What part about the "Still can't say anything about ability users," makes you think I didn't consider Crobat G?
    "except for maybe some tweaked graphics"

Except for the actual changes like Battle Hill and the Magma base, and then Lilycove, what was tweaked?
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, I've definetly heard my dad shout the Street Fighter one when he plays with his friends, but yeah, I have no idea about the Dragon Ball series. :p
    Deus: Nightmare Autarch, WOOO!!! But the end of it, sounded like "Dan". :p I LIEK AURA SPHERE. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back