D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Oh....then you could make a medicine....that prevents people from fighting after pokemon games! XD

And you know, that sounds like a pretty nice idea. "Sir, ambassador sir, that man just called you a feebass."

So. Many. Fights.
    DNA, lol, I was trying to make a point rather than get laughs, but hey, I like it. ^.^
    DNA, thanks! And that sounds like a fantastic idea....but also an expensive one, haha. And you could be a floating parademic. You know, for whenever the fights break out or whatever.
    DNA, That's sounds nice. Medicine seems to have a need to greatly improve, so it's a good business to get into. Kind of like oil, I guess. That's actually the reason I did translating. We americans are often to lazy to learn new languages, so i figure I could do it for my fellow USAnians, making money on the way, of course,
    DNA, Well, I'm currently learning french, and I'm saving up money to buy Rosetta Stone for Mandarin Chinese. After that, I'll learn Spanish, and then I guess it's up to what I choose.

So what kind of job are you wanting to get? With pharmacology and all.
    Oh. I assume your avatar looks like a shiny Absol. Correct? :)
    I found that it related to your current banner. :)
    DNA, That will be fine, especially since I am starting school tomorrow. I might have some homework.

I'm excited for 3rd quarter, since I have art classes this quarter. :D
    It will always be a mystery.
    Lol, jk.
    So what's up?
    DNA, No problem. Sounds like your interested in medicine. I'm thinking about becoming a translator, so I can travel around the world, and I love learning new languages so far. I'm learning french at the moment.
    DNA' pid='2184060' dateline='1325485576 said:
    If you get me back into the habit of reading fanfics just so I won't see the mistakes in them anymore, I will hug you (or whatever floats your boat) as often as you want. *insertobligatorynohomoclausehere*

You do realize that Zyflair is female, right?
    But wait.
    That doesn't mean that you aren't.
    PLOT TWIST
    :p
    hi! I was wondering, what is your avatar? Doesn't look like a Pokemon I know.... Does it have a name?
    Well, Donphan doesn't seem like a bad choice, but it's not like I know your deck enough to really decide for you. It's still bulky and fast, but it does have an awful retreat cost.

Also, I'm keeping my Arceus MD-on, but not MD-BW. It's fun to keep changing the deck up with new sets. :/ Prism Energy is almost here <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back