omahanime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Error thread posted :)

PM me if you'd like anything else done, I have all the time in the world :p
    Wait... If it is a beach, why don't we call the...
    mods; Lifeguards
    S-mods; Paramedics
    WPM; Owner
    ?
    Hiya. I heard that Games and more is closing. I was kinda shocked but then I said to myself it does not matter I will just find a new place to keep me entertained! and besides I still have my shop. So yeah I am kinda looking forward to the changes and to see the out come of pokebeach. And I will not quit pokebeach! Never never never! I am a loyal user and I will not quit just cause one of my fav forums is closing!
    Did you edit my comment? I forgot that SR locked it.

No

LOLOLOLOL omahanime u b so funny.

What? The 2nd comment wasn't me. It was someone else. ~LF
    Hey, when do you think we (The Pokebeach Foreign Trading forums) will know when it will happen? Please LMK thanks!
    Just to let you know, there is a Japanese Rocket's Entei EX on Ebay that is going for about $20 shipped.
    "Error class:

Uncorrected: When every printed version of that card has the same error. Since every card has the same error there should be no added value. In a set list, there should be note of Uncorrected Error.

Corrected: When a card is first produced with an error and later runs correct error. The more valuable card is the harder to find one.

Production: When a run of cards of cards have the same error that differs them from the rest of run. Examples d Edition Butterfree, Dialga G LV X yellow Fire energy. This error usually has added value.

Printer: When a single card or a very small run of cards have the same error. Normally smudges, miscuts alignment errors. Value is variable and discretionary."
    Thanks for posting that in my thread, it should help alot of people!
    Hey..where is the list of mods/supermods? Shining raikou copied and pasted it once but I forget where it is offhand. can you link me? thanks

Congrats on supermod-ship
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back