Vortex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P0KEVORTEX, I "would" love Pendulum? You mean I do love Pendulum. I guess I forgot to add it to the list. :p
    P0KEVORTEX,
    I would like to see Rileigh, Zippy, SynX, Jay and Brett.
    I really don't feel the need to. I'm arguably the strongest dude there.(I outlevel everything except Giaus's T-Tar) I don't need a grass type, nd I don't need a contract, I already got one. :O So yeah.
    P0KEVORTEX, Banned because he did forward your message. Duo-Banned because you don't press the reply button, but you should.
    P0KEVORTEX, Who else would it be? I'm just waiting for a crack, that's the lazy way. Evidence is gatherable, though. And don't forget this guys is stalking my profile, so he saw that. :O
    P0KEVORTEX, Heatran was a total *he-said-a-naughty-word* to catch, but I stuck with it. I had to reset the game because I died a lot on PMD, but you could say that I tried one more time.
    YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH
    P0KEVORTEX, lol, who needs partners? A waste of revival seeds is what I say. XD
    P0KEVORTEX, meh, I don't know what to make of the situation. Some of my friends resigned/got banned, and others got modded. :/ Puts me in a very awkward position. But hey, if you're gonna be a leading member of a Pokemon Forum, you gotta learn to be tough. And thanks for the compliment. BrOken set himself up for that one. And btw, check this out:
    http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-shadowlugia-s-dynamo-shop
    It was a Userbar shop I started 4 years ago. Look at how much of a newb I was! XD I didn't even bother reading the newbie guide, and I just kinda stoppped coming to PB by the third page, lol.
    P0KEVORTEX, Oh...By the way, remember when you recommended the name"Shadow" to me?

Well...I made him into an actual OC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back