D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, pretty good myself. My family is in California for Christmas, and the weather is the opposite of weather in Oregon. It's funny when Californians say it's cold when it's 60 degrees out!
    I stopped by a dollar store while I am visiting the relatives this week. They had packs that had 36 pokemon cards inside for a dollar. I bought one and I pulled a Ho oh EX, Terrakion EX and a Registeel EX. Sigh, if only I had this luck with real Pokemon packs
    clicking view convo between you and teapot is like

"wtf

why are these teapots having a conversation"
    Oh, darn. I guess I'll start with the Rock-type kingdom first, since it's more low-strength than most of the kingdoms and I have tons of Water/Ground-types.

How have you been doing?
    My progress has been improving slightly on Conquest, provided my warriors are strong enough to face (what was the name again, something like Avio?) the Flying-type kingdom, and also the Rock-type one as well. I've delegated tasks to all of my kingdoms. Oh, and I also evolved another Staravia, as well. ^.^
    I've been playing White 2 in my free time. I'll get around to beating it eventually.
    That's insane o_O

Although it should have like, summoned a car for Mario to drive around in.
    Interesting. I think I'll continue this conversation in PMs in case I say anything that might give it away.
    nice list, for me dont have list maybe only for top 10, might take long went do list of it.
    it's always a bad sign when I get a trollface
    Do you have any interesting decks planned out for Plasma Storm? I think Donphan/ Tornadus EX would be a fun rogue, especially since Stadiums are getting more popular. Aspertia and Beach are played, and Plasma Friate and Virbank will probably be played as well, making it pretty easy to be doing an easy 140 per turn. Plus Tornadus EX is very good against Keldeo and other Stage 2 decks, which Donohan would struggle against a bit (mainly Keldeo). Donphan also deals with Tornadus EX's Weakness to Lightning, which is still occasionally played with Eels.
    *grins trollishly*
    1 FA Celebi EX
    1 FA Cresselia EX
    1 Keldeo EX (third one so far)
    1 SR Rocky Helmet
    2 Computer Search
    Plus some cool rares like Dusknoir and Electivire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back