CJBlazerX87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, what about a Houndoom called Kid? My fanfic's Pokemon-themed, and everypokebeacher were given two options: be a human, or a Pokemon. But I'll give you another option. Would you like being a 'were-Pokemon'? Basically, it's the same as being a werewolf, except in this case, you get to morph into a certain Pokemon when night falls.
    That's great! I'll definitely look it up when you post the new chapter.
    And do you want to be in the fanfic or not? You didn't answer my question.
    Did you have fun? I hope so. :)

Yeah; I resolve to finish a fanfic I've been working on for a while now. Agh, it's been weeks since I last typed in the last chapter... oh, do you want to be one of the characters? The fanfic involves Pokebeachers, too.

What about you?
    I can imagine this year being a slow year. I need to buckle down at college, and I'm wanting to seriously improve on my drawing and digital art.

First novel eh? I used to be invested in writing until I found that I was much more interested in drawing. Concept artist job *crossed fingers*. So is it going to be an epic or a short story?
    Eh, I'm not too high on holiday avatars. Actually, this is the time of year I try to gross people out, namely with fat Pokemon pics or on occasion vore ones
    It's better that you stick to one; it's not alot of fun if you just go back and forth; nothing really develops.
    Eh, I'll be more active later. Morning is a bad time for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back