PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Table 171
@lukas2aces won 2-0 against @braywing

Good games, hard match-up for you I guess (had it played the other way, so me playing your deck against my deck, and lost).

Good luck in your next rounds, and with your pulls from Unbroken Bonds!

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Out of curiosity does anyone know if Unbroken Bonds will be legal for Pokebeach May tourney?

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Out of curiosity does anyone know if Unbroken Bonds will be legal for Pokebeach May tourney?

It will be. We changed the start dates of the tournaments to accommodate new sets and allow folks to play as close to the new format as possible.

bidou

Aspiring Trainer
Game 176

@bidou wins 2-0 over @dangs91

Very nice games, and very nice opponent. It was a true pleasure to meet you, mate :)
Best of luck to you for the remaining rounds !

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
table 178- @KK-Swizzle wins 2-1 over @StormCrusher3 ... fun matchup, went first and drew the nuts game 1, couldn't keep up game 2, game 3 down to the wire. some very nice plays by my opponent to maximize his chances, well played

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Round 5 Results, Table 161

@Holden Sheeks over @CraYon 2-1
G1 - Holden
G2 - CraYon
G3 - Holden

Unfortunate draws from game 3 on my opponent's part but other than that they were good games. If he's still in the tournament I wish him the best of luck :)

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Round 6

Please make note of the Aether Paradise bug and its ban from PTCGO. Instructions on what to do are in pairing thread.