PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by PokeMedic, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Rastique Aspiring Trainer
    Rastique

this guy is so narrow minded and hating europeans xD, as i said in pm, this is not about time zones or not having time, its all about your attitude ...dont act like a kid please thank you.
    rules are saying that we should be prepared for USA players timezones not to be prepared for spoiled kids which gives you 4 hours in alltogether 4 days for round 5.
    I told u that u can choose any day for 15 hours besides my worktime, you insisted on tieing the match and i really didnt want to give it to you so easy, now even more because i would like to have players like you out of top 8 cut.

Rastique

2. GymLdrJesse @jparkertcg
    GymLdrJesse

3. Vaskemaskinen Henlo ^^
    Vaskemaskinen

@Vaskemaskinen takes a 2-0 victory over @GymLdrJesse
    at table 180

Got 179.place which netted me the last points i needed for worlds, hope i see some of you guys in DC!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  4. Vaskemaskinen Henlo ^^
    Vaskemaskinen

I also offer a lot of time besides my worktime, and usually it works out. I feel bad for you, this is really just unfortunate. I also believe this thread should be civil, so lets keep it like that.

Rastique likes this.
  5. Rastique Aspiring Trainer
    Rastique

well, its my first time having difficulties with time in this tournament and i played already 4 usa players, without any issues, i can even sacrifice my sleep in order to keep it with rules of tour.

6. ShinyZard Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyZard

Whoa…! Chill dude. Calling people names is so uncalled for. Spoiled kids need to work and make that money to get some more pokemon cards. Plus, I have played Europeans opponents in this tournament before and they have been accommodating to my availability in the evening and I have also accommodated their availability. So, I don’t hate Europeans. I don’t have hate against any region. The time zone difference does sometimes makes it hard to schedule out matches. Besides, letting me choose a time to play from 12:30am to 1pm when I have to start work in the morning during the weekdays is hardly any choice. And giving it to me easy, that’s just a low comment. No one should be putting down and disrespecting anyone for any reason.

Just like any player in this tournament, we all want to win this tournament. Having to tie for any of the first five rounds is not going to make anyone win and make it to Top 8. I can’t speak for everyone in this tournament, but some people have to work during the day on the weekdays and we just don’t have time during the day to play and evenings is mostly the time during the weekday to play.

7. PokeMedic Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
    PokeMedic

Articles Staff Activities Staff Member

Manual pairing cannot be performed. Challonge seeds just like TOM would and pairs you against what it believes is the best match based on records.

Remember to be good sports- this is a tournament.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    mordacazir and Vaskemaskinen like this.
  8. SquirtleRules Aspiring Trainer
    SquirtleRules

Advanced Member Member

9. Rastique Aspiring Trainer
    Rastique

lost my cool out there,I am sorry about it.But instead of writing just a tie 1:1, shinyzard tried to act as messiah here on forum and made it look like its all my fault that we cant play that match...( its not like your time is more precious than mine.)

HF in round 5 guys, gonna wait for round 6

Rastique

10. ichfunktion Aspiring Trainer
    ichfunktion

please drop me

11. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

12. Panzerolas Aspiring Trainer
    Panzerolas

thanks you two. rough starts on both games

13. Braiden1235 Aspiring Trainer
    Braiden1235

14. Jon Aspiring Trainer
    Jon

15. DaLoc Aspiring Trainer
    DaLoc

16. Refrigerated Elements Aspiring Trainer
    Refrigerated Elements

17. ninetales1234 Biscuit Taste-Tester
    ninetales1234

Advanced Member Member

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  18. MoFoTY86 Aspiring Trainer
    MoFoTY86

Table 177

Round 5 vs @snoopy369

Snoopy wins 2-0

I will officially drop from this tournament

snoopy369 likes this.
  19. Hdog7311 Aspiring Trainer
    Hdog7311

@Hdog7311 wins 2-1 over @Kent Freeze gg turn 1 marshadow can be rough good luck on the rest of your rounds it was a very even and fun game

Kent Freeze likes this.
  20. Kent Freeze Aspiring Trainer
    Kent Freeze

@PokeMedic I'll be dropping -- thanks for all your work to keep this running.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia