PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Rastique

Aspiring Trainer
Table 182 Round 5 @ShinyZard tie against @Rastique 1:1 as we couldn't find a good time for the both of us to play due to being in different time zones.

@PokeMedic - This is the second time I've been paired up with someone not in the North American time zone. If there is anything you could do to pair me with someone in the North American time zone for the next two rounds, I would greatly appreciate it as it would give me a chance to make Top 8. Thank you so much in advance!

this guy is so narrow minded and hating europeans xD, as i said in pm, this is not about time zones or not having time, its all about your attitude ...dont act like a kid please thank you.
rules are saying that we should be prepared for USA players timezones not to be prepared for spoiled kids which gives you 4 hours in alltogether 4 days for round 5.
I told u that u can choose any day for 15 hours besides my worktime, you insisted on tieing the match and i really didnt want to give it to you so easy, now even more because i would like to have players like you out of top 8 cut.

Rastique

Vaskemaskinen

Henlo ^^
this guy is so narrow minded and hating europeans xD, as i said in pm, this is not about time zones or not having time, its all about your attitude ...dont act like a kid please thank you.
rules are saying that we should be prepared for USA players timezones not to be prepared for spoiled kids which gives you 4 hours in alltogether 4 days for round 5.
I told u that u can choose any day for 15 hours besides my worktime, you insisted on tieing the match and i really didnt want to give it to you so easy, now even more because i would like to have players like you out of top 8 cut.

Rastique

I also offer a lot of time besides my worktime, and usually it works out. I feel bad for you, this is really just unfortunate. I also believe this thread should be civil, so lets keep it like that.

Rastique

Aspiring Trainer
I also offer a lot of time besides my worktime, and usually it works out. I feel bad for you, this is really just unfortunate. I also believe this thread should be civil, so lets keep it like that.

well, its my first time having difficulties with time in this tournament and i played already 4 usa players, without any issues, i can even sacrifice my sleep in order to keep it with rules of tour.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer

Rastique
Whoa…! Chill dude. Calling people names is so uncalled for. Spoiled kids need to work and make that money to get some more pokemon cards. Plus, I have played Europeans opponents in this tournament before and they have been accommodating to my availability in the evening and I have also accommodated their availability. So, I don’t hate Europeans. I don’t have hate against any region. The time zone difference does sometimes makes it hard to schedule out matches. Besides, letting me choose a time to play from 12:30am to 1pm when I have to start work in the morning during the weekdays is hardly any choice. And giving it to me easy, that’s just a low comment. No one should be putting down and disrespecting anyone for any reason.

Just like any player in this tournament, we all want to win this tournament. Having to tie for any of the first five rounds is not going to make anyone win and make it to Top 8. I can’t speak for everyone in this tournament, but some people have to work during the day on the weekdays and we just don’t have time during the day to play and evenings is mostly the time during the weekday to play.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
If there is anything you could do to pair me
Manual pairing cannot be performed. Challonge seeds just like TOM would and pairs you against what it believes is the best match based on records.

this guy is so narrow minded and hating europeans
, I have played Europeans opponents in this tournament before
be prepared for spoiled kids
Spoiled kids need to work and make that money to get some more pokemon cards.
dont act like a kid please thank you.

Remember to be good sports- this is a tournament.

ashfamilyL2.jpg

Last edited:

Rastique

Aspiring Trainer
lost my cool out there,I am sorry about it.But instead of writing just a tie 1:1, shinyzard tried to act as messiah here on forum and made it look like its all my fault that we cant play that match...( its not like your time is more precious than mine.)

HF in round 5 guys, gonna wait for round 6

Rastique